Thread Locked

Help Topic! If you have a forum error, post here!

Trehes

trehes

Help Topic! If you have a forum error, post here!

August 09 2008
If you have a forum error, post here!
Darrin

Amidar

Re:Help Topic! If you have a forum error, post here!

March 24 2009
Posted this is another thread, but just an fyi, in case... Got the message below when I tried to reply to a thread, but pressed CTRL+R and have not seen it since. See below:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@stonewallfleet.the-moondog.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

March 25 2009
For those of you receiving the 505 Errors, please post the LINK in the address bar and the TIME you received the error message here. That should help me narrow down the problem.

Thanks for your help!!
Lee

Galan_Vaurek

August 17 2009
I don't know if it qualifies as an "error," but..

I love the look of the new digs... but on my screen, the viewable text area is very narrow. I've poke around a bit trying to figure out if there is anyway, on my side, to adjust the width of the "page" and I couldn't find anything.

Is there a way to accomplish this, or is it 'working as intended?'

Saith

check a screenshot here, couldn't seem to attach a pic...
Edited August 17 2009 by Galan_Vaurek
Lee

Galan_Vaurek

September 03 2009
Any word on this? Is it something that can be "fixed"?

Saith
Josh

jagerbolt

September 04 2009
Yeah same issue here. It's not horrible but it would be nice for the center area to be stretched out some more.

September 04 2009
There ya go guys. It should look better now.
Lee

Galan_Vaurek

September 05 2009
I was hoping for wider.. but at least the side isn't cut off anymore.

Thanks!

Saith

December 04 2009
That's a work in progress Simale. I've been trying to fix that for some time and the only real option is to not have the avatars.

Has anyone else been having any problems with the forums marking threads read before you have a chance to look at them?
Robert Lampke

Headlockman

December 04 2009
I cant use the chatroom. is it broken?
Bradley Barbour

bradley1701

December 05 2009
Headlockman wrote:
I cant use the chatroom. is it broken?

Follow this instructions...

Log onto Mibbit.com

Click Server button (In box in center screen)
Input: irc.coldfront.net
Nick: "yournick"
channel: #stonewall

Then click GO
Edited December 26 2009 by munkyspooker
Munkyspooker

munkyspooker

December 26 2009
When trying to unsubscribe to a thread from the "forum" section of "My Profile," I get the following message:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/themgcom/public_html/stonewallfleet.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 189

-Tim

January 09 2010
Can you tell me more about the "Error on page"? Like what kind of Error?

You should try clearing your cookies, cache, and offline website data, restart your browser, and restart your computer and try accessing the site.
Lee

Galan_Vaurek

January 10 2010
I don't guess that it's a major issue... but since the change over, I can no longer edit the color of my text...

I used to enter my text, open the color palette, highlight my text, and click to choose and apply the color. This no longer works, and the only color it displays the code for is a reddish/orange color... and I have to actually type the color code out...

I miss my green... ;)

Saith

January 16 2010
I just fixed a big bug we've been having with javascript not working on a large portion of the site. I'm very happy to say that I've fixed it finally. Things like Quick Reply should work now.

Lee, you should be able to have your green text again.
Scudder35

scudder35

January 18 2010
Page 4 of this topic
http://www.stonewallfleet.com/forums/9-general-any-topic/4212-favorite-theme-tune-to-a-tv-seriesfilm

IE7 on WinXP currently unhappy with the page. It shows the page, but a modal dialog pops up saying there's a problem with the page and will abort. Clicking 'OK' then wipes the screen, and leaves you with a "click to diagnose the connection problem" IE-error page.

Firefox works fine.

January 18 2010
Could you post a screen capture?
Scudder35

scudder35

January 20 2010
it actually seems to work today. The particular error that was happening is "well known" (by us web developer types) to be caused by javascript problems.

January 20 2010
We've been having a javascript problem for awhile now, but I think I finally fixed it.
Lee

Galan_Vaurek

January 20 2010
Yay.. Green text!! :D Thanks Nick!