Fitz Ish

clockenfrau

August 23 2020
you could always read something by a published writer! there are plenty out there! i'd love to share one by sam sax if we get enough interest, it's always made me cry
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 22 2020
Sounds like one of those talent nights on the Enterprise!  I’d attend, but I’m not much of a poet, so I’d be enjoying the night from the audience.   
Fitz Ish

clockenfrau

LGBTQ poetry and lit reading

August 22 2020
I've been toying for a while with an idea of doing a small event that's like a poetry/lit reading event, but through the discord. I wannaa know if anyone else would be interested and what you'd like to focus on / how youd like it structured. 

Before SGN i worked with a group called Devils Dykes organising poetry and arts events focusing on queer people and women, and it'd be really nice to bring some of that work to SGN. For full events we'd arrange 4 poets to read a small selection of their own work on a small stage, with little discussion beyond an introduction of themself and the work. For more informal events, we each pick a few poems or book exceprts, by ourselves or poets that inpsire us we like and read them, talk about it how it impacts us an stuff. 

I thought it might be nice to do a little event like this, specifically for work by LGBTQ people. No pressure to read anything yourself of course.

Let me know if you'd be at all interested :) 

Here's my favourite poem by Mary Oliver, a wonderful lesbian poet
5 people liked this
Edited August 22 2020 by clockenfrau
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

Stonewall Galactic 2.0?! (Ship Name and Design Contest)

August 15 2020
AND THE VOTES ARE IN

The people have spoken, and the Rainbow Kikitinga has won.

I shall begin with the gayifiication! thank you all!!!
2 people liked this

August 13 2020
I forgot you also need a name, but if it's not called the IKS Loveboat, I'll be livid.
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

Star Trek Fleet Command (mobile game)

August 09 2020
I've been searching for Scroseph on Fleet Command and found nothing? 

I've joined LGBT Gaymers for the moment so as not to be on me own. 
Edited August 09 2020 by Markonian
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Klingons in Swimsuits - Screenshot Contest

August 08 2020
Captain Vo'leron of the IKS Warscream enjoying some spelunking on Risa.  Of course, no warrior goes on vacation without their trusted bat'leth with which to hunt the local, cave dwelling wildlife ...or without that amazing Sons of None rock band tee

2 people liked this
Edited August 08 2020 by Voleron
Ted Hembach

TLara

Klingons in Swimsuits - SutQual tuqtaH tlhinganpu'

August 08 2020
Warriors of Nagh'reD!

Starting with May'Qep August 8th we will do a Screenshot Contest! Get to Risa, grab some swimgear and dress up! Show the universe that Klingons have a sense of fashion too! Take a screenshot of your KDF-alligned toon in swimwear and submit it in this post! The post with the most likes will win 3 Stonewall Credits which can be redeemed in our famous Stonewall Credit Store! Runner-up and third placed posts will also earn 2 and 1 SWC! Check this thread often and like the outfits that stun you most! The contest will be closed with the beginning of the May'Qep September 5th, in which the winners will be announced! Qapla'!

Ted's Guide on 'How to make a screenshot in Star Trek Online'

Volerons Guide on 'How to upload your screenshot to the forum'

2 people liked this
Edited August 08 2020 by TLara
Cal

calx

August 04 2020
Rainbow Kikitinga
8 people liked this

August 03 2020
Maybe a pastel pink with blue highlights, or would that be too gaudy? 

And then rainbow color swaths (I'm not sure what that shape is called) for fleet markings.
Just a quick idea.
4 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 03 2020
Stonewall I need your help!

So as many of you might have seen from the #Creations channel, recently have been getting into model making and currently have two blank Ktinga Class Ships that I need your help with!

After the successful launch of Stonewall Galactic 1, Created by Cal and flown by our inhouse Captain Ras.

I need your help to decide on how to paint one of the models to represent stonewall, Whether it be Stonewall Fleet or Nagh'red or just SGN Pride as a whole.

Just like the Natural Environment Research Council asking the public for an appropriate Shipname, and the STO Dev's asking the fanbase to help design their summer ships, I need your help to come up with a Name and Colour design.

Submissions can be simple text description or visual annotations, this is just a bit of fun that we can all see come to life.

The most liked submission by Friday 14th August 11:59pm will be the one created. :)

For reference here are some pictures and reference material of the Class

Source: https://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/sd-ktinga.php
6 people liked this
Marko Norenberg

Markonian

Star Trek Fleet Command (mobile game)

August 02 2020
That's great! I'll seek these out. 
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Walk of Thrones: Step Count Challenge

August 02 2020
arnt you in training for the fireman's annual potato sack race @traull

2 people liked this
Julien Bergeron

Traull

August 02 2020
Thanks for getting us off our lazy butts for a week @GXV3 now I can sit down and rest my legs and do nothing again. Love it. 
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 02 2020
Thanks @gxv3 for running this event!  Was lots of fun getting our own personalized banners and whatnot - the personalization made it that much more fun to participate in and brought out the friendly competitiveness.  Don’t want to see your banner lagging behind, so it encouraged me to get those extra steps in.  

The daily stories and updates were always a fun and amusing start to the day - well written!  Can’t wait until the next one 

PS: the crown and plot twist have gone to Julien’s head.  He’s becoming mad with power, kind of like the mad king 
3 people liked this
Edited August 02 2020 by Voleron
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 02 2020
awe god bless you both for saying so. Hope you had fun.. something a lil different.
It seems unusual for my phone to be silent this week without all the pings of discord messages.
Unknown Person liked this

August 02 2020
Well done everyone and thanks to @GXV3 for organising!
2 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

August 02 2020
That was a lot of fun, and a really great theme. Thanks for keeping us healthy with this great event, @GXV3!
2 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

August 01 2020
YouTube link:

I can answer this only with an excerpt from the musical ”Hamilton”
2 people liked this
Edited August 01 2020 by Khazaan