How to get into the fleet?

October 08 2016
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it has been almost 3 weeks since my introductory post. Can anyone advise, how I can get access into the fleet and start contributing?

October 09 2016
Have you joined our public chat channel?  You can do so by entering '/channel_join stonewallfleet' into chat. From there, select the stonewallfleet channel and ask for an invite in the channel. There should be an Admiral or Fleet Captain online to help you. If not, post your character names and factions here and we can send you some offline invites.

October 13 2016
I am in the fleet channel or so i think - my chat window shows [StonewallFleet]. Due to the time difference, I believe most of the admirals or fleet captains may be offline by the time i logged in. 

I was recommended by a member to post this request in the forums.

My 3 characters are currently, 
1) Aurora Lam
2) Ordak
3) Dhalos
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

October 13 2016
Hello,

I sent an invite for Aurora Lam into our main Stonewall Fleet just now, all you need to do now is log into STO and Accept the invite.

An invite to Deep Space Stonewall was already sent for Ordak -you simply need to log into STO and Accept the invite.

I could not send an invite for Dhalos because STO kept telling me (for all fleets, Romulan, KDF, and Fed) that the character/player was not found.  Please check the spelling of your character and ensure that all tutorials or level-up requirements are complete.

Thank you : )

Zander Hawk
Admiral and Chief of Membership Management

STONEWALL GAMING NETWORK
STONEWALL FLEET
Department of Membership Management

Email: zander.hawk@outlook.com
Kik: Zander.Hawk
nicholasjohn16 liked this
Edited October 13 2016 by Zander_Hawk

October 13 2016
If you don't see the invite prompt when you first login, try entering the /guild_acceptinvite command in chat. Also, characters that have been inactive for sometime can't be invited into a fleet. You may need to login to your third character before we can invite him.
Unknown Person liked this

October 13 2016
I managed to accept the invite for Aurora but Ordak missed out because the invite was blocked out by Earth Spacedock Operations :(
Can you please send that invite again? 

As for Dhalos, this is my new AOY character and it's only at level 6. Could this be the reason? 
Robert

robin

October 13 2016
It is. You can't join the fleet until you are in the same time line, which won't happen until you are about level 11.
And welcome to the Fleet, glad it was sorted out. The servers are down for maintenance now, but I'll resend you an invite for Ordak when they are back up.

October 13 2016
Great! Thank you guys! I'll try again once the servers are up! :)