Due to family emergancy going to be gone for a week or more

Cheshire McCaster

Niko

September 16 2016
A few days ago I recieved word that the mother of my oldest child parished in a house fire, and that his step father later died from injuries sustained while saving the boys from the blaze. My son and his brothers were saved with no injury, though now I must travel across the country to be there with my son and prepare him to come back with me. I will slowly be getting on over time as I will need something to focus into when my mind is just too clouded with everything that is going on.  Hopefully I will see everyone in game soon once my soul and my sons have settled and began to heal.

September 16 2016
I'm so sorry for your loss, Niko.
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September 16 2016
Oh my God, that's awful news.  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... and very relieved to hear that the kids are okay.  All of our thoughts are with you as you deal with the fallout of this.  Big hugs, and lots of strength from all of your Stonewall friends.

Dave & Julien.
Edited September 16 2016 by Voleron
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

September 16 2016
Damn, that sucks.
I am sorry for your loss.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 16 2016
I echo what has already been said above, what a terrible thing that I cant even begin to imagine, Im sure you will find the strength to show your sons all the love, comfort and safety that they will need.
We will be here to give you some escapism when your back and things have settled slightly.
*Hugs* 
Rob

Duriansol

September 17 2016
I will say what others are also thinking, take as much time as you need. You'll be missed, but there will always be a place for you among this family. Hopefully, one day, your sons will also want to be part of this adventure too.

Much love.

Frozenlily

September 17 2016
I'm sorry for your loss Niko. Your Stonewall family will be here with open arms for the days ahead. Sending thoughts your way.
Michael

Mstfrancis

September 17 2016
Wow. I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you!

Unknown Person

September 18 2016
I'm so sorry, Niko. We're here for you, *hugz*.

Unknown Person

September 18 2016
Best wishes for you and your family, Niko.
Volkrov (Eurrsk) Ruk

Eurrsk

September 19 2016
That is awful to hear :( Lots of hugs to you and your family, Niko
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

September 22 2016
Heading back to California with my son, it has truly been hard on both of us. He is keeping up a strong front with quirky humour. I have a long road ahead with him, thank you everyone for the support it means a lot to me.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

September 24 2016
All will be forgiven if you remember to bring back a barrel of blood wine.
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

September 25 2016
Home now, the trip was very rough on my body, spent a lot of time rolling around and worked up some new strength in my arms. My son has been a great help on the trip back when I could'nt get up a hill on my own. He is adjusting and doing a little better. I should be back in game in a day or two and maybe soon start getting him interrested in it, well once all his school needs and work are finished.  I have missed the fleet over these long days and am looking forward to seeing everyone again.
3 people liked this