GXV3

[EVENT] - REFLECTION DAY 2 -

September 03 2016
-------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGED TIMES FOR TOMORROW
SUNDAY 4th SEPTEMBER
NOW @5:30pmBST/12:30EDT
-------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that tomorrows (SUNDAY #Reflectionday2) event will change its starting time, to accommodate the USA/Canadian times.
it now starts @5:30pmBST/12:30pmEDT

----------------------------
SUN 4th SEPT
----------------------------
(To find out your time zones, use this site, its helpful)

5:30pmBST/12:30pmEDT
Team Survival Hour: 

we have beamed aboard a station that has somehow effected our technology making our guns and kits redundant.
ONLY using a mele weapon, Sword, Lurpa.. or even bare fists.. on this Ground PVP map, we have to fight each other to survive!
(NO kits, NO guns, NO Turrets, NO mines.. you get the idea, back to basics fights)

7pmBST/2pmEDT until 11pmBST/6pmEDT
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Fleet Contract:

A host of PVE queues, to gather all loot, sell it and buy something that PWDDA fleet needs, with random breaks full of Pop Quizes in chat to win more SWCs

See you there!!!
Edited September 03 2016 by GXV3
A.J.

xochild

September 03 2016
Only just found out about this event, but, I'm going to try and make that team survival hour. Hopefully, there are some people that need a beating or two on the ground I can educate ;)
Rob

Duriansol

September 03 2016
Yes, please. Let the beatings commence. ;p
Mark

Azrael

September 04 2016
Awesome Day One Gareth!!!!  Thanks to all your hard work on this and also  thanks to those that were stuck on a PVE team with me today ;)
Unknown Person liked this
Edited September 04 2016 by Azrael
Bren Ohmsford

Bren

September 04 2016
Thanks for a great day Gareth!! Looking forward to Day 2 and the PvP :D
#Reflectionday2
Edited September 05 2016 by GXV3
Rob

Duriansol

September 04 2016
For whatever reason (bug?) This didn't show up in the review of the original forum post. I've been sitting around waiting for the early start-time. On that note... I'll keep a few early arrivals busy. :)
Rob

Duriansol

[EVENT] - REFLECTION DAY 2 - The Pirate Fleet of Stonewall

September 04 2016
The Stonewall Pirate Fleet hiding near the destroyed planet of Romulus prior to the two day raiding and plundering of the known galaxy.

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September 05 2016
I really wanted to join for this event and was hoping to sneak away from work for a while to be able to participate, but ended up having to work the entire weekend :(  I hope that everyone had fun!  Maybe y'all 'll post some screenies!

D.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 05 2016

A BIG thank you to all who came along over the Reflection day 2 weekend to play with the fleet and the Armada.
Some of the Armada fleet projects filled up pretty nicely, and in return you got some extra Fleet credits and Dil while playing.
It goes to show that you dont have to *Just* dump all your fleet marks to get Credits.. you can easily get credits by doing a few runs and selling your loot.

SWCs have been issued to the winners if you check your SWC member cards you will see.
To the winners who have not yet received a card.. look out for a private message from me
(It will appear on your profiles wall in the form of a post from me, with a little lock image to prove its just between you and I)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
REFLECTION DAY 2 BIO CONTEST WINNERS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to @Voleron, @Duriansol, @Lars1091 amd @TLara fot the fantastic entries.
It was hard for us in the Resource Dept to pick the best read.
But the winners are....

1st Place #Voleron : (4 SWCs) Well done on the Dark atmosphere you created, 99% evil and robotic in emotion, 1% of warmth and hope showed in the mirror Voleron for that fraction of a second.
It really was a great read, and gave a little glimpse into the life of a Bounty hunter (which we would like to read more of)

2nd Place #Lars : (3 SWCs) Having your back story of the Original character gave it some depth, as well as the wanted poster we though was a great touch.. and the line "Ah, damn. Haven't had that rough a back massage since that Jem'Hadar beauty clinic on DS9."
A great insight in what you would do if you were in a room alone with an exact copy of yourself ;)

3rd Place #Duriansol : (2 SWCs) What a read!!! you put a lot of effort into that bio and it was welcomed, it was cool to see how a federation officer changed.. his whole life changed! without spoilers its hard to sum up. but a different take on Mirror issues. Thank you!!

4th Place #TLara : (2 SWCs) A perfect Bio summery, to the point, and rounded out your Mirror toon just nicely, you brought her character out during the Costume contest i noticed, dark and short burst responses taht was cool.. and an amazing picture too! thank you Tlara!

Thank you once again for coming to the Event... look out on this site and on our Stonewall Gaming Network Twitter & Facebook for future events to come!

#Reflectionday2
Edited September 09 2016 by GXV3