Zander_Hawk

Kingsclaive Final Fantasy XV

July 25 2016
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 25 2016
HAAAA! I totally recognized the narrator's voice throughout the trailer as being Cersei Lannister!! Was totally tickled when I saw I was right!

I know nothing about the Final Fantasy franchise, but this looks EPIC, and I totally want to go see it!

Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Kingsclaive Final Fantasy XV

July 25 2016
Yes! Sean Bean is in it as well. The movie runs parallel to the video game Final Fantasy XV.
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

July 26 2016
Am I the only one who never recognises Sean Bean's voice? I have seen him in Sharpe, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones (in addition to some of his other roles), but whenever he voices something (the guy in this clip, Martin Septim in TES IV: Oblivion) I never recognise his voice...

Also, that's looking quite epic. Never really got into FF, but will give this a try.
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Kingsclaive Final Fantasy XV

July 26 2016
Quote by Lars1091
Am I the only one who never recognises Sean Bean's voice? I have seen him in Sharpe, Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones (in addition to some of his other roles), but whenever he voices something (the guy in this clip, Martin Septim in TES IV: Oblivion) I never recognise his voice...

Also, that's looking quite epic. Never really got into FF, but will give this a try.

Haha, I have that same issue. I didn't realize that it was him into I saw the promo for the movie.