Fleet joining

Dan Ingvarsson

BronN

Fleet joining

July 10 2016
Hi.. I still, after three years, haven't figured out how to join a fleet ingame. The chat scares me to heaven high and I'm far too shy to contact any other fleet member if I see one, soooo.. If someone would like to invite my AoY toon to some appropriate SW fleet, I would be much obliged. I get that this is not how it is supposed to work but i have autism (really - I do) and starting a conversation with some other fleet member ingame is not an option for me; and the chat is just a chaotic mess of moving letters in my eyes. :) So, please...

Thanks in advance

sparxya@lejonbrudet

/Dan
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fleet joining

July 10 2016
Hey Dan,

Dont worry about anything, Ill send out an invite to your Sparxya toon as soon as I get on.
It will be for our Stonewall Legion fleet :)

If you need anything else in the future,.. another toon invite, a question about the fleet.. just plop a message down here as you did today, and we will help you out.

Gareth@GXV3
Unknown Person liked this
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Fleet joining

July 10 2016
Hello Welcome back,

I'm so glad that you have rejoined our fleet.  I've been a member with Stonewall since 2009 and so I can tell you this, there has been a few good changes.

Should you have any questions or concerns about your membership, the Code of Conduct, our Fleet Bank Rules or anything else, please feel free to send me a message at any time.  After 14 days from the date that you created your introduction post, you will be promoted to the level of “Member”.  As a “Member” you will be able to purchase items from our fleet stores.

Also please make sure to read our definitive guide on Fleet Interactions

If you see me in-game, don't be a stranger!

I'll see you around.
Edited July 10 2016 by Zander_Hawk
Dan Ingvarsson

BronN

Fleet joining

July 11 2016
Hi, Thanks, but it didn't work. I logged in on Sparxya and for half a second the dialog with the fleet invitation appeared, and was gone. Bug I guess, so if I may call on your goodness once more. :)
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fleet joining

July 11 2016
Sure, the invite should still be there.. on your "fleet " button under your mini map.. look in there and see if you can accept it.
Ill be on in about 20 mins if your still in game to send out another for you.. just incase :D
We will get you in no worries!!
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fleet joining

July 11 2016
Boop! got you in!
Johnathan

TunaraDax

Fleet joining

July 12 2016
Sploosh!