Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 10 2016
Really good fun as always Voleron, Im sorry i missed the Trivia I always look forward to that.
My first time running the aMazing race too, well done Julian and Voleron.. I havent had a challenge that pickled my brain in a long time. so much thought and energy put into each event really impressive.

Thanks Kjel and Tom (@TedHembach) for the donations toward us having fun too!

A Great time!
Unknown Person liked this
Edited July 10 2016 by GXV3
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

July 10 2016
Dammit, I missed it all, slept through half and then ended up busy. :c
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:Bash at the Beach Event: July 9th!

July 10 2016
Wonderful job guys!!!, I did more admin stuff and trouble shot some Roster issues with members but I did it all on Risa in my swim trunks next to all of you. LOL
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 11 2016
The following tags have been nested in the wrong order: b, b, center
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b, hr in b, center in b, center in b

W I N N E R S ยท A N N O U N C E D !
BASH AT THE BEACH 2016
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS of our 2016 Bash at the Beach Event! Click HERE or on the button below to view all of our event winners, the winner of our Temporal Special Agent pack draw AND the answers to our Jumble in the Jungle event!

If you won Stonewall Credits from any of the events, a spreadsheet with everyone's winnings has already been forwarded to the resources department so that your balance can be updated! You should see it reflected there in the very near future!

2 people liked this
Edited July 11 2016 by Voleron
Liam

williamjaneway

July 11 2016
Dave,

Another super event and you handled it expertly. The effort you put in is tremendous :)

Thank you :)
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 11 2016
All SWC winners, please refresh your Stonewall Credit Membership cards to reflect your new total!
Private messages sent to those who have not yet received their cards.

Quote by Voleron

If you won Stonewall Credits from any of the events, a spreadsheet with everyone's winnings has already been forwarded to the resources department so that your balance can be updated! You should see it reflected there in the very near future!
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

July 11 2016
I am sorry I had to leave the event early, down side of the meds I have to take knocking my brain out.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 11 2016
Quote by Niko
I am sorry I had to leave the event early, down side of the meds I have to take knocking my brain out.

It's all good! Hope the time you spent with us was fun!
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

July 11 2016
It always is, why i try to never miss an event since I joined the fleet a few years ago.
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

Bash at the Beach Event: Jumble in the Jungle Event!

July 12 2016
How can the answer on 11 be "Chairs" ?

All I see are some TOWELS and sun bathers - a cute one, too, if I might add ...

(do I get my honour point for "my" right answer?)

[attachment=3630]Answer11-Chair-noTOWELS.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3631]11BeachTowel.jpg[/attachment]

T O W E L S
_ _ _ _ _ _

[attachment=3632]3sunbath.jpg[/attachment]

Its strange how the environment is different on various machines ...
Edited July 12 2016 by Khazaan
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 13 2016
Quote by Khazaan
How can the answer on 11 be "Chairs" ?

All I see are some TOWELS and sun bathers - a cute one, too, if I might add ...

(do I get my honour point for "my" right answer?)

So once we started running the event, we discovered that some of the objects throughout the Risa summer resort zone appear and disappear throughout the day/night cycle. The lantern in picture #1 disappears at night, for example, but returns during the day. I assume that likewise, the sunbathers in your picture appear and disappear depending on the time of day on Risa.

It was an unexpected glitch that I'll keep in mind if we run this event again next year! I did my best to be overly generous when scoring everyone's answers, especially when it came to overlooking spelling mistakes, etc, so I think we'll have to stick with the scoring that I have ;)

With that said, I definitely welcome your feedback about our Bash at the Beach event and welcome you to complete the following survey that will give me important information to make next year's event better!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Bash at the Beach Event: TAKE OUR EVENT SURVEY!

July 13 2016
The following tags have been nested in the wrong order: hr
The following tags have no closing tag: b, b
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in hr, size in hr, b in hr, b in hr, hr in b, center in b, center in b
BASH AT THE BEACH EVENT SURVEY
RESPONSES REQUESTED FROM PARTICIPANTS!

Did you attend
this year's Bash at the Beach event? We'd ask that you take a few minutes to complete our feedback survey to provide us with valuable insight on what we're doing right and what needs improvement for next year! Click the link below to share your thoughts with us!

Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

July 13 2016
Quote by Voleron

It was an unexpected glitch that I'll keep in mind if we run this event again next year!
With that said, I definitely welcome your feedback about our Bash at the Beach event and welcome you to complete the following survey that will give me important information to make next year's event better!

Thanks for coming back to me. That explains it all. I already discovered the survey via email and answered it before logging on here.

Scoring points or merits ... it's all about having fun with. And let me tell you - I had lots of fun with the event (especially it took you obviously lots of time in preparations for this well balanced and detailed event). Thanks for bringing this event to the fleet.
Edited July 13 2016 by Khazaan