Arc Quests

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
As mentioned here, Arc Quests are little activities you can do within Arc to earn you XP and Rewards within Arc.

Is anyone doing them? What do you think?

It's obvious PWE is pretty adamant they want me to play their other games, but I'm really not interested. :P
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
I have been giving their quest system a chance... It takes forever to really get anywhere worthwile with it. I think its about 1000arc points translates to 500zen. You don't actually have to play the games to get the points just loading up the launcher from arc works for that. Least for now. Though most of the games that have been thrown at me on it are ones I would have never thought about playing. Only once has sto showed up to get points from, neverwinter my a few times. Their shootergames more than any other, and not very many for their dungeon crawlers. Is it really worth it overall maybe as a side thought once in a while, that is how atleast I feel about it from trying it out.
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
I don't really do them. The only Arc game I play is STO (and often launch that through Steam - I like to know the amount of time I have spend on a game :P ). I have tried Neverwinter in the past, but never really liked it. Not downloading any more games just for those points.
Edited March 25 2016 by Lars_Zandor
Michael

Mstfrancis

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
I dropped off their missions pretty quickly... I have one true love, and that is a Starfleet uniform.
Iain Smith

eazzie79

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
You need 5000 Quest points for 500 zen 30000 points for 3000 zen so its gonna take a while to get anywhere if you only play a specific game. So the only way you end up getting point are either on quests for your specific game or quest that are for logging in daily.

I'm only up to level 2 with 600 points.

If you want to earn big amounts of points the only way to do that is to play the other games titles.
Gavin

nivagni

Arc Quests

March 25 2016
As nico says you only need to download the game and launch it, you dont need to even play it.

Although one of today's game is Elsword but it wont allow me to download it as it'a not available in my region...

Arc Quests

March 26 2016
I guess I kinda lucked out and got two quests for daily logins to Neverwinter. All I have to do is open the launcher and it counts. I'll give it a try for now. Its nice that you can remove one quest per day and get a new one.

Those conversion rates are a bit sucky. It'll take a heck of a lot of grinding to earn enough points to even get the 500 zen.