Trove - A building MMO with RPG elements

Robert

Elquin

March 14 2016
So... I spend most of my downtime from GW2 in Trove. At the moment, I have a personal club world where I host my creations, but was wondering if anyone else would like to join me in Trove. I can open up parts of the club world for other members to build and it would be nice to be able to adventure together and eventually tackle endgame content. So far, a couple of friends have joined me including Mal. Looking to keep it a small & friendly community.

I'll post a video showcasing the club world:

Just to point out how crazy in the head I am... that dragon took me 8 months to build.

I'm not really looking to open it up as a Stonewall chapter and won't be requesting anything like that since I believe our numbers will remain low, but it would be fun gaming/building with others. :cheer:

So... tell me your thoughts or let me know if you'd like an invite.
2 people liked this

March 18 2016
I didn't really care for Trove, but those are some pretty awesome builds! Love the rainbow shield!
James DGr

Tpox22

March 30 2016
I've played around in Trove a bit and found it a fun alternative to STO. Reminds me of being a kid with Legos and trying to construct starships and bridges and towers, all set within a dungeon buster game. Next time I'm there I'll try looking to join your personal club.

Anyone else play Trove?
Unknown Person liked this
Robert

Elquin

April 01 2016
Sounds great! We're a small group so far. Not really up to club status... just friends playing Trove together. :P If the club grows, I would like to start having club hosted events including seasonal festivals, lotteries, building events, etc.