Awesome Idea!

Re:Awesome Idea!

March 20 2016
Quote by Zander_Hawk
Quote by NicholasJohn16
I have no problem with us using it communally.

The only reason I created it was to host the original STO trailer when it came out. Cryptic had it on their website and there was no other way to embed it on our homepage, which I wanted to do.

You could set up a playlist and just add the videos to that, but I don't think a lot of the social functions would work that way. Like if anyone subscribed to the channel, you wouldn't get any notifications of new videos being added. Not that I'm against using it thusly, just saying it wouldn't be as effective as uploading the videos directly which we could do too.

That's awesome! So who would be the person to go to for this (visual media officer if you will), where people can coordinate with, to submit links or content? Maybe I can do a Youtube video with me trying to cook one of Nelixs' recipes :D

The easiest solution would be for someone to send me a google drive or dropbox link to the video they'd like uploaded, along with a title and description and I can upload it.

They could also send me a link to their video and I can add it to a playlist on the page.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Re:Awesome Idea!

March 22 2016
Feel free to add the three videos in this post to a playlist:

fleet.stonewallgaming.net/forums/admirals-offices/74878-the-office-of-fleet-resources#89820

Awesome Idea!

March 22 2016
Tiny problem...

I went to add Voleron's videos to the page and I realized I was actually on a different youtube page. I assumed that Stonewall Fleet's youtube page was associated with Stonewall Fleet's gmail account, but I'm wrong. That account is actually
I can't seem to remember what email account /users/stonewallfleet is associated with. It was 7 years ago after all. I'll keep trying to figure it out.

EDIT: It's a legacy YouTube account that isn't associated with a Google Account. I can't remember the password currently, but I'm sure I can figure it out.
Unknown Person liked this
Edited March 22 2016 by nicholasjohn16