New Indicator

New Indicator

December 16 2015
Do any of you use any forum software that doesn't include the new indicator like we have on our forums?

How many of you use it to see what posts need to be read?

Unknown Person

New Indicator

December 17 2015
Are you talking about the little green (1 new) next to the thread title? or the image that changes to green on the forum index page? Or something else?

Because I use both those things.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

New Indicator

December 17 2015
Whatever comes standard when random joe shmoe comes here is what I use. Does that help?

EDIT: I do like what we have at present. I forgot to add that. The only confusion I ever had is the new member intro page, EVERYTHING is always green so it's very difficult to know what I've seen/commented on without really looking or even going into the post.
Edited December 17 2015 by medgirl1025

Frozenlily

New Indicator

December 18 2015
Quote by medgirl1025

EDIT: I do like what we have at present. I forgot to add that. The only confusion I ever had is the new member intro page, EVERYTHING is always green so it's very difficult to know what I've seen/commented on without really looking or even going into the post.

Whenever you look at any of the forum sections, you will see a small flag beside the topic name. That indicates what posts you've posted on :)
Gavin

nivagni

New Indicator

December 22 2015
I usually just use the "Recent Topics" tab to see whats new.
Paul

WarGames

Re:New Indicator

June 19 2016
I use tapatalk to browse forums and when I go to unread only shows me 20ish newest unread and have to sort through the forums for any others that I havent seen yet...(like this one ) whenever I have time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Unknown Person

New Indicator

June 19 2016
I always just click "recent topics."
Mark

Azrael

New Indicator

June 19 2016
I just look for the little green (2 new), i didnt know there was a "Recent Topics" tab, good to know :)

Unknown Person

New Indicator

June 19 2016