Jade Empire: Special Edition Free on Origin

Unknown Person

December 03 2015
Hey, all! If you haven't had an opportunity to play Jade Empire now's your chance! Origin is offering it up as an On the House title, which means it's completely free to download. Fight on, warriors!

[attachment=3355]header.jpg[/attachment]
2 people liked this
Edited December 03 2015 by Unknown Person
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

December 03 2015
I just saw it and downloaded it immediately. Used to play this game on the XBox at a friends quite regularly a couple of years ago. I loved it! Wasn't really familiar with Bioware back then, but since I've become a huge fan of their Dragon Age-series and Mass Effect-series! I recommend everyone if you like those two games, to download Jade Empire too (what's there too lose? It's free and you won't be charged later when it goes back to not being free).
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

December 03 2015
It's a great game, I remember it well and used to play it a lot. What's so special about the special edition, if I may ask?
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

December 03 2015
Not quite sure, Jacien! I don't think there was any major changes except for the addition of a new fighting style and the monk character. At least that's what I've read! I've only ever owned the Special Edition so I'm not well versed on what the regular had as content I'm afraid :unsure:
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

December 03 2015
You beat me to it, lol!

Here´s the link:

https://www.origin.com/en-de/store/free-games/on-the-house

Aaaaand now I´m moving on, creating another thread for free stuff. :)
Edited December 03 2015 by AndreaMaria