Sorry/Broken Hard drive

Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 02 2015
Hi everyone, I just want to say sorry to anyone who does not get my humour. I will refrain from dumb jokes in the future. That is when I get to play again. I am on a fixed income and my hard drive just died on me so I wont be playing STO for a while. But I will be there with you in spirit!

Happy Gaming

pink
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 02 2015
Good luck with the repairs! Solid state hard drives are coming down in price and from what I understand, are less prone to break down than conventional ones. That's the route I'll probably be going in my next computer build!
Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 02 2015
Well it turns out its my CPU, wont be gaming for quite some time. :(
Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 03 2015
My Team (friends) are on it! Soon I will be able to come to your rescue! The Galaxy will be safe again with the USS Voodoo Princess on patrol! B)
Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 05 2015
Well it looks like I am not going to be able to afford a new computer, but I might be able to afford a ps3, can i play star trek online with that?

thanks

pink
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 05 2015
No, unfortunately :( STO only runs on PC. If you don't mind me asking, how much are you getting the PS3 for? I might be able to help you find a good deal on a cheap laptop that could still run STO! :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Mic Spicer

Pinkscarab

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 29 2015
Well I got a computer to run sto but they guy put linux on it. Linux elementary. So I still cannot play STO. I heed a copy of windows for it but have no friends to help me out. I tried downloading a ISO of windows but Linux will not let me make a boot disk. So I am still up the creek but still trying. Please don't kick me out of the fleet for inactivity, I am working hard to get back into the game

thanks everyone
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 29 2015
Best wishes on returning to us!
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Sorry/Broken Hard drive

October 30 2015
If perchance you get booted for inactivity, it is wildy simple to be re-added once you've been in the fleet--just ask in game for a fleet captain to add you.