I really need to say this .......

Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 01 2015
It's been a few hours since Stonewall Times went live containing my interview with Manu Intiraymi, and I have been blown away by the response it has already received from other sources. It has been retweeted a few times thus far from Manu's own tweet. Liked several times on both of Manu's Facebook pages. Shared on other Facebook pages relating to Manu. Ryan T. Husk - co star to Manu in Renegades (ryan was also co writer and make up consultant to Renegades) has called it amazing. Most of all Manu called it beautiful and has thanked Stonewall personally via twitter.

It took me months of getting everything together, sometimes sitting till the small hours of the morning going through picture after picture finding the right ones I wanted to use, as well as emailing production companies for pictures, or to get permission to use pictures.

But there are several people I need to thank personally for helping bring it all together.

Dave (Voleron) - Thank you so much in pointing me in the right direction in getting the promo video done.
13 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September 01 2015
It was a really enjoyable read and quite a treat to get an exclusive chat with him! Great work on the interview and article! I'm glad that it's getting the broad attention that it deserves!

Cheers,
D.
Unknown Person liked this
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 01 2015
The following tags have no closing tag: quote
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

September 02 2015
It is really amazing what you have accomplished and the dedication and hard work has payed off. Sit back and enjoy your spoils. You earned them. I loved the article. :)
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 03 2015
Since it going live the response to the article has been phenomenalwith likes retweets shares galore. Have had trouble keeping up with them at times lol. The comments made about it too have been amazing.

Manu called it fantastic and beautiful.
Manu's girlfriend said - A beautifully done article about my love, Manu Intiraymi. Written like a champ by Iain Smith. Read it!
Ryan T. Husk called it Amazing
Many that have liked it on facebook have called it a job well done.
Some of the production crew of Renegades have given it a big thumbs up.
On instagram it started a conversation going relating to Manu being ill during the filming of Q2.

I can't say what impact it has had for the fleet, but one thing for sure. There are a lot of people out there now that know who Stonewall Fleet is.

Another Item of news I would like to share. Recently I was chatting with Ryan T. Husk (actor/co writer of Renegades), well a storyline for an upcoming episode that I put to him is now being considered for an episode of Renegades. I won't get my hopes up, but Ryan finding it worthy to be considered is great in itself.

Again thank you to everyone I previously mentioned in my original post. As it was said on twitter. "That is why Stonewall is the best fleet in STO."
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

September 03 2015
All that worry and look at the result. I said you'd do great and you did. Great article and you covered everything you wanted to. :-)
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

September 03 2015
I was surprised at how broad and deep you got in the interview. There was a lot more material here than most publications let their readers know. So thank you.
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 03 2015
Quote by SiranNataan
I was surprised at how broad and deep you got in the interview. There was a lot more material here than most publications let their readers know. So thank you.

My main objective was to get to know / let the readers get to know Manu more ... He just isn't Icheb he has a lot more going on than people realise. Being his friend I have been lucky to get to know more about him than others have been allowed to see or get to know. It was his versatility not only as an actor but a producer and directer that I wanted to highlight. He did set some ground rules prior to the interview, which I adhered to, but other than that he gave me free reign.
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

September 03 2015
I see--I didn't realize you were friends. How did you meet?
Iain Smith

eazzie79

September 03 2015
Quote by SiranNataan
I see--I didn't realize you were friends. How did you meet?

Not actually met in person me being in UK him in LA, but it just started off from Facebook. One day he replied to me personally from a comment I made to one of his posts as he thought what I had said was interesting then things just started from there. We generally email a few times a week (less if he's filming or at Cons). He's just Manu who we chat to each other about random stuff as any mates do these days.