Your first video game

Shawn Birch

Parker

Your first video game

September 01 2015
So strictly home gaming systems (Arcades not included)

Atari 2600 Crystal Castles

[attachment=3196]CC_8.png[/attachment]

First PC was Dungeons and Dragons 8 bit graphics with Text Responses
Unknown Person liked this
Lesley

LesleyA

Your first video game

September 01 2015
Not sure about the first one I played, as I am sure a guess your number basic program on the school BBC micro counts, but the first we owned with our first home computer was Gridrunner on our CBM64. To this day I still like those types of games ie Skramble and Defender. I also have fond memories of choplifter and Exploding Fist.
Martin McCann

Ergonal

Your first video game

September 01 2015
Quote by LesleyA
Not sure about the first one I played, as I am sure a guess your number basic program on the school BBC micro counts, but the first we owned with our first home computer was Gridrunner on our CBM64. To this day I still like those types of games ie Skramble and Defender. I also have fond memories of choplifter and Exploding Fist.

Totally forgot about the BBC Computer we had at primary school, with the actual "floppy discs" ...i remember something called "Geordie Racer" and "look and Read" ....most depressingly the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry has a BBC as an exhibit!! :(
Michael Sawyer

mykaels

Your first video game

September 03 2015
I played Atari before the school computer games, but the first game at school I think was called Logo(s) and it involved giving the turtle(?) commands which made it draw pictures, change colors, all this other stuff.
Mikhail

Kuznetsov

Your first video game

September 03 2015
If I discard the Atari 2600, it was Dune II, I travelled to work on the weekends just to play that game. Didn't have a computer back then. Now I travel home for the same reason.

Everything that came before was just fooling around, Dune II was the real cherry popper.

STO is my MMO cherry popper.

*Pop*
Edited September 03 2015 by Kuznetsov
Ryan-Evan Tade

AdmiralTade

Your first video game

September 03 2015
The first I remember was Crash Bandicoot on the original Playstation
2 people liked this
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Your first video game

September 03 2015
Quote by Vidan@notaredshirt79
Does Oregon Trail count as a video game? I remember playing that, Number Munchers, and Lemonade Stand, in school. My first console game was the GOLD The Legend of Zelda for NES. I was like 10 or 11 and in my first foster home and I fell in love with Zelda and Nintendo. :-)

You just brought back a ton of forgotten memories. :)
David

Keioel

Your first video game

September 03 2015
OMG Oregon Mother Fucking Trail. ::fistbumps, half the party dies from bacteria on fist, do you eat the bodies or bury them?::
3 people liked this
Sam

SamRonin

Your first video game

September 04 2015
I have no idea what the actual first game was. Friends had an Amstrad CPC or Sinclair Spectrum.

I finally managed to beg my parents into getting something similar which led to a Commodore 64 with a few games like Ghostbusters 2 and something called Oh No. It was a space rustling game. Your cows were glowing orbs and the rustlers were essentially just brackets that would surround and carry the orb away unless you managed to shoot them in time.
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Your first video game

September 05 2015
I actually remember that, though the Atari 2600 was the first system my family had, I had some months before played Pong at someone's house. Before that, I saw arcade games about and didn't understand that moving the joystick during the demo wasn't actually playing. What can I say, I was like 7. :)