{Spoilers Alert!!} Fear The Walking Dead

September 01 2015
Quote by Keioel
Her just closing the door really bugged me, how the hell is a civilization going to survive something like that if no one is willing to get involved.

I think as a whole The Walking Dead franchise has a negative view of humanity as a whole.
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

September 01 2015
I always always try to find the good. So much negative news and bad crap is thrown at us daily. I try to find the good stories and videos of animals doing cute ass shit. :-) I'd probably be the idiot killed saving a bunch of people. I am always the one getting told that it's "none of my business" and "don't get involved". I just can't see myself not trying to help someone. There are times when I may be misguided. I'd rather be a helpful idiot than just an idiot. :-) And I need to stop babbling and go to bed. :D
Edited September 01 2015 by Vidannotaredshirt79
Martin McCann

Ergonal

September 14 2015
another excellent episode ..however that Nick kid is really beginning to get on my nerves :evil: :evil:
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 14 2015
For me its all of them, they are all a lil slow on the uptake.
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 16 2015
Did anyone the wobbling plane near the end of latest episode, i'm wondering if that will be the plane to introduce the new character from the seacond season.
Martin McCann

Ergonal

September 16 2015
Quote by Seannewboy
Did anyone the wobbling plane near the end of latest episode, i'm wondering if that will be the plane to introduce the new character from the seacond season.

oh yeah the red plane, i noticed that and thought the same..i :)
David

Keioel

September 16 2015
I was waiting for a fireball to erupt in the distance. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of any of the characters we've seen so far. Can we ditch the civvies and follow the military unit please?
Unknown Person liked this
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

September 24 2015
I do not understand why they had to skip ahead. There are only 2 episodes left in this season. I am looking forward to the final two episodes though. :-)
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 25 2015
Quote by Keioel
I was waiting for a fireball to erupt in the distance. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of any of the characters we've seen so far. Can we ditch the civvies and follow the military unit please?

I think the mil unit is whats gonna get the crew out and the camp to fall.
Martin McCann

Ergonal

September 25 2015
i really enjoyed it when the Mum sneaked outside the camp, that for me was like old school walking dead, the episodes of late have been mundane and very ant climatic, i really hope things pick up pace in the final few episodes. If not they really need to rethink things through for the next season, i live in hope ....
David

Keioel

September 25 2015
Yeah, now I'm not so keen on the military unit. Why are the army/national guard officers always such dicks in movies and tv shows. You'd think the National Guard would be nicer considering they live in the same communities and actually have training on how to handle a crisis situation.
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 27 2015
Stereotypes must be observed, mom had to fall when being chased, young ones want to sneak out (the teen girl, carl), and military commanders have to start good and go towards dictator quickly.

Anyone else get a chill when one of his squads took out the mirror person outside the camp?
2 people liked this
David

Keioel

September 27 2015
More then a chill, it was more like, oh good another governor ::rolls eyes:: Why couldn't we get the nice national guard units from the east coast
David

Keioel

September 28 2015
Ugh, it's like the producers are trying to see how quickly they can make us hate the people on the show.
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 28 2015
Although I am glad mom was willing to let the torture happen. She is starting to get it. Too bad dad is still a twit.
Martin McCann

Ergonal

September 29 2015
Quote by Keioel
Ugh, it's like the producers are trying to see how quickly they can make us hate the people on the show.

Yep its working! :angry: .... but looks like "torture" dad is about to pop open the stadium, camp will be overrun and some of the group are bound to bite it ( no pun intended ) ....good news is the webisodes on the Plane start soon 16mins long each Zombies on a Plane ....now that sounds familiar :woohoo: :woohoo:
David

Keioel

September 29 2015
lol just deleted what I had typed out, I'm simply going to say the only people I have any sympathy so far and I hope to see make it, are the evil guy's daughter and the tortured guardsman. Which of course means she's probably going to be raped and murdered and they'll forget they left him tied up downstairs when the zombies break in and eat him.
Martin McCann

Ergonal

October 05 2015
saved the best till last!! :-) :-)
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

October 05 2015
Strand could be trouble, once they get on the ship, he could be a governor.