Stonewall Vanguard needs our help!!

August 23 2015
It's no secret around here that our community is a little leaning in our representation of our guilds. (Hint: we're almost all Star Trek.) But that doesn't mean our other guilds aren't any less important. Right now, Stonewall Vanguard could really use some help. While we have a decent size guild in GW2, the community is just not as active in our community as our Trekkers are.

Guild Wars 2 is looking for high-quality recruitment videos to play during its next livestream of their first expansion. Needless to say, it'd be a huge boon to recruitment and exposure for the guild. We have some amazingly talented people in the community and I'm hoping that some of you will help cross the divide to help our sister guild.

I'm sure it'd be a difficult task, specially considering that many of you don't play the game, but I'm sure that working together we can over come it and produce something truly spectacular. I'm looking for people with audio and video experience who have made videos like this in the past. Please reply below and send me a message and we can start collaborating.

Thanks!!
6 people liked this
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

August 23 2015
I'd be happy to do the VO!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
4 people liked this
Jay

Carpenter

August 23 2015
Heck yea, man! Seeing more people online on Guild Wars 2 would be awesome!