Warframe - aka parcouring space ninja FPS extraordinaire

A.J.

xochild

August 18 2015
Captains, a signal has been received from the Origin Systemme.

We need brave individuals to return to the Origin Systemme and investigate. This mission will require you to traverse dangerous terrains utilising all of your parcouring skill, your shooting skill, and your melee and hand-to-hand combat skill.

You will need to be brave, cunning, resourceful, efficient, and will have to work well with a team.

We don't know what lies waiting for you on the other side, all we have is this video from our contact, The Lotus, but should you answer the call to duty, find our contact, The Lotus.

Help The Lotus, and The Lotus will help you.

Good luck.

End transmission.

(Invalid video video code)
Edited August 18 2015 by xochild
A.J.

xochild

August 18 2015
Incidentally, if you start to play, you're more than welcome to join my clan (guild). We have all the research and a dedicated player-base that would be all too happy to help you out when needed!

Gamertag in-game is "xochild".
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

August 23 2015
Ooo, that looks good! The scene in the trailer is what I'd envisioned the Delta Quadrant mission: "Dragon's Deceit" being like, but it didn't turn out nearly as cool. Looks like a cool game and I might have to give it a try sometime in the future!
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

August 24 2015
Warframes is really good to play with others and it works hand in hand for those that are heavy gaymers or the casual gaymer.

Graphics are awesome, sound is great, gameplay is wonderous and it does make you feel like your a ninja in this game, just futuristic.

September 01 2015
For anyone interested, the Warframe packs are currently 50% off in the Humble Store (https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/warframe).
A.J.

xochild

September 18 2015
Thanks to Brandon keeping me up playing some League today, I decided to write out my idea for a mission in Warframe...at 4h. If anyone likes reading fan content (even if you're not a fan of Warframe), or enjoys going through the fan content area of the game, please give it a read and let me know what you think!

You can find it here on the Warframe Forums.

Ta,

AJ aka Xochild
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

September 19 2015
Unknown Person liked this
A.J.

xochild

October 27 2015
That's going to take a lot of running T3MD...#sorrynotsorry

Please direct all frustration to Scott and the drop tables, thank you.
A.J.

xochild

November 14 2015
Quote by suigetsu

Excellent news!

The drop tables around Trinity Prime parts have been fixed to make it drop more often (on T3MDs specifically)!

She's a lot of fun to use actually, though I spend a lot of time also on regular Trinity since I've customised a lot.