Gravity

Blunt Talk

August 14 2015
I need this in my life
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

Blunt Talk

August 17 2015
Saw the first 2 episodes last nite, absolutely awesome. First one had a short scene with a certain white haired actor some of you may recognize, though he wasnt white haired in TNG.
Arson

Hartunian

Blunt Talk

November 22 2015
I decided to give it a try. The first episode was hilarious. I never even heard of it till i came to this topic. I'll keep going. :lol:
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Blunt Talk

November 22 2015
Where can you watch this? I assume it's on one of the streaming services?

Edit: Specifically, if I can even watch this show in Canada? I've tried downloading the Starz on-demand app, but of course, it's exclusive to the US iTunes store, which seems to mean that I won't be able to watch this until it's released on Blu-Ray a few years from now. With the new launch of any show, they seem to be very careful to make sure that it doesn't end up on YouTube, so that option is also out.

Rant incoming: I've been very frustrated these last few years by shows that I want to watch and would happily pay money to view, only to be blocked by geographical restrictions. Sounds like the new Star Trek series plans to be more of the same and for the life of me, I can't understand the mentality behind this. If any Canadians or Europeans have found a way around these idiotic location restrictions, please share your secrets here. I'm really interested in watching this series.

D.
Edited November 22 2015 by Voleron
Arson

Hartunian

Blunt Talk

November 25 2015