League of Legends

A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

September 25 2015
Quote by Gravity
You people from riot need to get euw accounts

I may not be from Riot, but I have an EUW account! Actually, my original account where I played ranked was on EUW (it's just a much better server *cough* lowly NAers *cough* :silly: ).

Maybe all future commentators should post which server(s) they're on? Just a friendly suggestion xD
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

September 25 2015
Also I made a League of Legends chat room (for NA sorry EU :( ) Currently it only me talking to myself so if you guys ever want to pop in and chat or hop into a game. You know where to find me!

The room name is: Stonewall League
Unknown Person liked this
Edited September 25 2015 by Swizzle
A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

September 25 2015
Already joined the chat! Good spot to prepare for the Rift!
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

October 04 2015
but the skins, so many skins.

If you tell me when your playing i will endevour to get my arse over on NA for a bit.
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

League of Legends

October 04 2015
Quote by Gravity
If you tell me when your playing i will endevour to get my arse over on NA for a bit.

Which would be quite hard with an arse as big as yours... :P
A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

October 15 2015
I tend to play early morning EU-time/late night EST/NA-time since I work from mid morning to late night EU-time. My original account was on EUW, I don't have that account anymore though, but I do have smurfs on both EUW and EUNE (and lez be honest, EUNE is clearly more fun and one-sided).
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

October 16 2015
I never understood that. How is EUNE more fun? I have heard so many bad/good thinks about EUNE. The players are known to be younger and more irritating to my understanding.
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

October 16 2015
More childish and annoying than EUW, I genuinely didn't think that was possible.
A.J.

xochild

League of Legends

October 16 2015
From my experience back in the day, playing on EUW led to a lot of...let's say "friction" that came from lines being drawn based on borders or language. As nice as it is to play a game in French or German for example, being that one person on a team that doesn't understand can suck. I'm sure it's one of the reasons Riot made LAN and LAS, as well as the Brasil server. It's the same crap you see on NA when someone plays strictly in English - I've had plenty of normal games on NA where most of the team speaks Korean, or once in Croatian - which is why the ping system is brilliant.

I enjoy playing on EUNE anyway, it's where I take a break from smurfing on EUW. Also, of my old friends that live in the EUNE region and play League are all lesbians (hence the "lez be honest" line). Personally, I think I see a lot more of the younger less-desirable type of player on NA than on any other server, but that's just what I've noticed since I switched to NA being my main server, it's not a judgment on any group or server.

I think an important caveat to keep in mind is you're going to get young, irritating, childish, and annoying players on any server.
David

Keioel

League of Legends

October 16 2015
Amen to that!! ^
Ambrose

ambybambi

League of Legends

November 08 2015
Howdy, I like to play near enough all roles.. (apart from adc ;_;) so if you'd like to add me I'm on the NA server and my summoner name is:Gogo Yubarii
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

November 08 2015
Ah but your british what you doing over on NA :P
Rocco

Swizzle

League of Legends

November 26 2015
Have you guys seen the new Poppy!

Her ultimate looks bonkers, I love it!

What do yall think?
Ben

Gravity

League of Legends

November 26 2015
Never mind that circle thing blocking dashes is amazing, i mean those pesky assasins killing my ADCs are getting bonged right away
Edited November 26 2015 by Gravity
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

League of Legends

November 26 2015
Quote by Swizzle
Have you guys seen the new Poppy!

Her ultimate looks bonkers, I love it!

What do yall think?

Bonkers is accurate xD You should see that thing on a full charge. "Back to base, bitches" lol

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
David

Keioel

League of Legends

November 26 2015
Ah I liked the old LS poppy but the new one looks interesting