July 15 2015
Hands free childcare, the perfect gift for any baby shower :D

[attachment=3105]CribDribbler.jpg[/attachment]
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
LOL!!! is this real????.. it cant be.. its like a hamster watering thing.

If it is I want one next to my bed
Unknown Person liked this
Jamie

tuvak

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
now that's an idea worthy of some serious money. should go on Shark Tank...i know the sharks would go for it...at least Mr. Wonderful would. i'd totally fill that thing with alcohol! just imagine how much easier life would be. :-)
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
Not real.
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
if it wasn't or the "infant energy drink" I'd say this is probably real, but that makes me not believe it... seriously, infant energy drinks!?
Jamie

tuvak

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
Found this in another online article. LOL... I love this stuff....Kindex Energy Drinks... the stroller blender is another neat idea.

http://www.eteknix.com/all-babies-need-their-independence-try-the-crib-dribbler/

Kindex, has been “Giving babies independence since 1972. Which is great because every baby just wants to be left alone, allowing their minds to develop and hone their skills. Practicing their balance, vision, coordination and speech. They are better able to work on these skills when left in peace and quiet. Purchasing Kindex “Crib Dribbler” allows your baby to get the time to themselves that they need and enjoy! Giving you ample opportunity to take some time for yourself.

With Kindex you no longer need to worry about feeding times, you could load up the “Crib Dribbler” and take personal time for yourself. You don’t need to worry about harmful plastics as the “Crib Dribbler” is made from 100% recycled plastic syringes!

Don’t forget to try Kindex Infant Energy Drink, now in flavors of Lemon, Bubble Gum, and Lime! Giving your baby Bigger Smiles! Louder Cooing, Cuter Giggling! And Faster Crawling!

Kindex also offers Crib Space Heater, Stroller Blender and High Chair Cutting Boards. As well as their special 20″ LCD HD Television so Baby can watch their favorite movies!

Crib Dribbler is Made in the U.S.A.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Crib Dribbler

July 15 2015
Stealing this!
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

Crib Dribbler

July 16 2015
Quote by SiranNataan
Not real.

But funny.
Mark

Azrael

Crib Dribbler

July 16 2015
Yes, definitely not real, but still made me laugh anyways :D. Creative.... especially on the side of the box. Its hard to see but there's an optional tray feeder to install.

Gareth - I had the same thought :D

Jamie - Even better idea! And good article, I like the shot of the back of the box. "The Weekender"..... plus the $4.00 off infant energy drink mix..... lol

I'm afraid if i show this to my employers they might start to get ideas :woohoo:
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Crib Dribbler

July 16 2015
Show it to them. I WILL buy more than one. There is no reason we cannot use this.
Jamie

tuvak

Crib Dribbler

July 16 2015
absolutely!!! this would be the best White Elephant gift ever. the absolute horror on someone's face would make this a once in a lifetime reaction.