Keyboard Help

Sam

Gravitos

Keyboard Help

June 10 2015
Hello all!

I'm looking into getting a new keyboard and possibly a headset *hubby doesn't like hearing Borg explode at 1am* And can't decide on anything. lol

Hoping some people here have some suggestions.

Currently have the Naga Razer mouse which I love but have read some mixed reviews on the Razer keyboards and such.

HELP!

Thanks. :)
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

Keyboard Help

June 10 2015
Honestly I worship at the Temple of Razer so...Biased here, am rocking a full chroma set (Keyboard, Mouse, headset and Mousepad)
Sam

Gravitos

Keyboard Help

June 11 2015
I'm leaning toward the Chroma keyboard but 2 questions for ya.

1. Can the color lights be turned OFF. The husband uses the computer as well and has said the lights will give him a headache.

2. I do a LOT of typing and some reviews have said it's not a great keyboard for writing because of the mechanical keys sometimes double click or if you don't press hard enough it won't register. Have you noticed this?

Thanks!
Angel

Angelsilhouette

Keyboard Help

June 14 2015
I use one of these:

Not the mouse. Just the keyboard.
Edited June 14 2015 by Angelsilhouette
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Keyboard Help

June 16 2015
I used to have a 4 button mouse + wheel, now just a plain old Logitech mouse. I have never used a gaming keyboard so I cannot comment there. Very plain jane for me. IMO though Logitech (wireless) has always worked well for me and keeps the desk space clutter free...if you discount the rest of the mess I keep. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edited June 16 2015 by medgirl1025
Shawn Birch

Parker

Keyboard Help

June 16 2015
I use Alienware Keyboard and mouse. Mouse has 5 buttons and while the keyboard is mostly standard it has a 6 button column on the left had side. Also on the left hand I use a Razer Nostromo.
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

Keyboard Help

June 17 2015
Yes the light can be turned of. Ghosting is not an issue, but then again I type like the keyboard owes me money