SkyForge

Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

SkyForge

May 15 2015
http://sf.my.com/us/news

So I've been intrigued about this since I've hear about it any one else have any interest in this?
Unknown Person liked this
David

Keioel

SkyForge

May 18 2015
Oh My Self

If they pull this off I'll be in heaven

Disclaimer: Puns intended.
Cal

calx

SkyForge

May 18 2015
oooh what is this?
that god looks so beefily hawt
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

SkyForge

May 19 2015
3 clsoed betas so far and the response has been positive. I was able to play in the closed beta for a day but so far. I impressed.
3 people liked this

Frozenlily

SkyForge

May 19 2015
I think I might get one of those founder packs! Looks pretty cool :)
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

SkyForge

May 29 2015
I did pick up a founder pack my self. I am looking forward to this. And also

http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-developer-diary-v-pantheon-wars

Large Scale PvP... Lemme sharpen my blades
David

Keioel

SkyForge

May 30 2015
I've got cash ready for a founders pack and the pantheon wars look exciting...but I want to play a beta first I think
Marky

Raxxial

SkyForge

June 14 2015
So yeah I have been playing all of the betas and am a HUGE follower of this upcoming game and gonna be all over it!

Unknown Person

SkyForge

June 14 2015
I've been aware of this for a while but it fell off my radar once I learned it's lobby-based.

That said, watching a few videos on YouToob, it looks like it could be a lot of fun. Guess it depends how the free-to-play cash shop is implemented.

Graphically it looks amazing.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

SkyForge

June 16 2015
Everytime I read this headline I think Elder Scrolls. You tease! :P
Unknown Person liked this
William

Siafu

SkyForge

June 17 2015
Hello fellow Stonies,

I have a lifetime subscription to STO and because of what that cost and the Stonewall community to go with it, I absolutely will be playing this game for a “Lifetime!” and I will be playing it with you guys!
With that said, I am very excited about “Skyforge.” But, I didn’t see Stonewall’s announcement as a game you would be very actively organizing Stonewall to play. I want more than just to try it; I strongly believe that this game is going to be my “Heartthrob” of games to play, so I bought my Founders Pack and I moved very quickly to join http://">Tenacious. They are very interested in this game and they are organizing themselves to play it on a massive scale. So much so in fact, the developer of the game “Spunky” joined our 3hr Guild meeting on Mumble last night, and that meeting was nothing short of incredible!!! I’m not headhunting (that’s distasteful to me anyway) this is just an “I’ll play STO with you and I’ll play Skyforge with them situation for me.” For this game only, I will be under their umbrella. I don’t know if you always play all games as Stonewall, but on the outside chance you don’t. I can tell you, Tenacious is pretty awesome as a gaming community as well.

I hope to see you in game!
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

SkyForge

June 18 2015
Well what we'll probably do is start an unofficial Stonewall Fleet and if there's more interest we'll move to making it official.
William

Siafu

SkyForge

June 18 2015
I see. :)

/Ciber Hugs
David

Keioel

SkyForge

June 23 2015
Also anyone have a beta key for CBT4 cause I'd really like to try it out before buying a founders pack. I bought a lifetime to Secret World before it came out and while I love the game, I wasn't able to play it for months due to technical limitations of my computer and after the nightmare of having to upgrade for DA:I I'm not in the mood to buy something else without trying it first lol

Edit: NVM lol
Edited June 23 2015 by Keioel