Expanding Horizons?

Evangeline Wilson

Rezzi

Expanding Horizons?

May 14 2015
I know i'm very new (only officially in the fleet for a few hours) but i was wondering if stonewall has considered expanding into other mmorpgs?

for example, I play an mmo called "Aura Kingdom" from time to time, and it would be nice to have other people to play with, instead of just randoms.

Again, i know i'm new, and probably overstepping my boundaries *consults the rules* but, i believe that stonewall can be grow to be a major gaming network, much more than it already is.

please don't ban me.
2 people liked this
Ben

Gravity

Expanding Horizons?

May 14 2015
Nothing to be concerned about you are making a perfectly reasonable suggestion. We have an active group playing GW2 aswell as people playing SWTOR. However, in the past we have struggled to get new games setup and remain active as STO tends to steal all the people back after a while.
Evangeline Wilson

Rezzi

Expanding Horizons?

May 14 2015
i agree that STO is a good game, but i like SWTOR better, and as i said, when i tire of them both, i hop on Aura Kingdom and Need For Speed World
Angel

Angelsilhouette

Expanding Horizons?

June 08 2015
Quote by Rezzi
i agree that STO is a good game, but i like SWTOR better, and as i said, when i tire of them both, i hop on Aura Kingdom and Need For Speed World

Well if you're in either STO or SWTOR, add as many of us as friends as you'd like. :)

STO: @Angelsilhouette

SWTOR: Angelsilhouette (R), Brutacus (R), Tyrus (E)... er.. the rest use special characters. :3 But if you add me and send me a tell when I'm on (or a mail when I'm not), I'll add you back. ^_^