Earl Grey Tea

Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Earl Grey Tea

April 24 2015
Had my first time cup of Earl Grey today. I must say it is quite delicious. However, my body seems to be a bit anxious from it. I guess I am caffine sensitive. I rarely take that stuff in. I look forward to having it again as this will not discourage me.

On a side note, I am back from being out of action the last couple weeks. I went through some major pain and then healing after finally recieving a diagnosis to what causes my pain. Now that I have the right treatment I am doing well.

See you all soon!
Unknown Person liked this
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

Earl Grey Tea

April 24 2015
Delicious, eh? :) They do make decaf Earl Grey, fortunately--I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine myself, though less so since coming to Alaska and facing extremely long/extremely short days.
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

Earl Grey Tea

April 24 2015
I've had mixed feelings about Teavana - being decidedly middle-brow, widely disseminated, and now owned by Starbucks. There is something democratizing about them being in just about every upper-midmarket mall in America these days.

That having been said, I did stop last time I needed a refill on Yin Zhen Silver Needle. They have this Earl Grey White that is the most intense bergamot I've ever experienced in a tea. Check them out.
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Earl Grey Tea

April 25 2015
I love Ahmed's earl grey it's not overly perfumie
Angel

Angelsilhouette

Earl Grey Tea

April 25 2015
I prefer Darjeeling, myself; it's a much milder tea and quite yummy. :)
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

Earl Grey Tea

April 26 2015
I like chamomile with a hint of honey, or mint and honey.
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Earl Grey Tea

May 02 2015
Drinking the tea more often has helped elude the effects of caffine overload, lol. Ellamin, I drink the chamomile with lavender and add honey when I want to settle down for bed. That relaxes me very well.
Petar

werePetar

Earl Grey Tea

May 13 2015
Bergamot Oil is reason ppl feel great after drinking earl gray :)

earl gray is my favorite tea as well
Edited May 13 2015 by werePetar