Rumour Has It

Frozenlily

Rumour Has It

March 28 2015
So some have heard that we will be getting a new movie next summer! I personally loved Into Darkness more than 2009. But have you guys heard what is possibly comming back to television? What are your thoughts on these rumours and do you feel they might see the light of day or will they stay... Just rumour :D

Here
2 people liked this
Cal

calx

Rumour Has It

March 28 2015
hmm they both didn't sound appealing... :whistle:

i'm gonna start writing Star Trek: The Next JJeneration :lol:
2 people liked this

Frozenlily

Rumour Has It

March 28 2015
Lol that's awesome!! Make sure it's in this era and is all about the lives of Stonewall... I mean The Enterprise being thrown around the sun Or have them make an alliance with the Romulans because Remus just blew up? :)
Unknown Person liked this

Unknown Person

Rumour Has It

March 28 2015
I heard that there was a 'CSI Star Trek' in the works... That just sounded awful, Unless Odo and Nerys were there.

I just wish they would move forward in time, rather than hovering around these reboots. I mean, they are cool and all. but. It's all too un-star treky!
4 people liked this
Cal

calx

Rumour Has It

March 28 2015
It's just ridiculous, I can't beleive that Romulus is still gone, the Tal Shiar, the imperial fleet....and the comics have us believe that Nero can beam up the romulan senate to the narada...I mean, if it's that easy?!!?

And similiarly, Vulcan having no defence...and Earth too. This is getting too old.

So I like Frozenlily's suggestion of the lives of Stonewall - a ship crewed by LGBTs :silly: hehe, now there's a story or two

Frozenlily

Rumour Has It

March 29 2015
Now I wonder which admiral will play as Nechayev in or TNG reboot with a Stonewall Twist ;)
Cal

calx

Rumour Has It

March 29 2015
ah, these rumours are untrue alas

io9

Frozenlily

Rumour Has It

March 29 2015
You just broke my heart cal :'( now who wants to be the next writer for the next Star Trek lol
2 people liked this