Fable

Unknown Person

Fable

March 27 2015
Anyone else play Fable on the Xbox 360?

I've just finished fable 2, after playing fable 1 all the way through. I'm waiting for Fable 3 to arrive in the post. Cant. Wait.
Unknown Person liked this

Frozenlily

Fable

March 27 2015
Me and my sister and boyfriend all love the Fable series!! I started on #2 and was a demon lord of murder and fun (in my head hee hee) with the knight gear on (

Unknown Person

Fable

March 28 2015
Love Fable. Ever since the first one. Even the original X box version was visually stunning with a wonderful soundtrack and an great story line which they made even better with The Lost Chapters. Fable 2 was great and I loved it was well but I hated that damn expression wheel popping up all the time. By BF and I play 2 and 3 and he's taking all the whores in the Kingdom (male and female) and put them all in his royal bedchamber.

I can't say enough good things about that series.

Unknown Person

Fable

March 28 2015
It's one of the best series I've played in a long time! I love the voice acting too. Just reminds me of home!

I'll have to take some pictures of my characters. I played Fable one Good, and Fable Two as bad. I had far more fun being evil...

You can NEVER have enough whores in the Royal Bedchamber.
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Fable

March 29 2015
Quote by caijamin
Just reminds me of home!

Aww Cai, do you never come home to Wales after you escaped now in a minute?

This is in my top 5 BEST games ive played... hours i spent looking around, i started on fable 2 which I played many times.. and then onto fable 3.
I tried to get my friends to play it but i guess it didn't appeal to them.. i would have liked them to at least have tried it... see, when you start playing it.. you cant put it down.

I wish i could replay but my xbox 360 dosent like reading discs anymore see.
Ive never gone evil... though i want to try it now.

Can you play 360 games on the XB1?

Unknown Person

Fable

March 29 2015
I don't think you can. I would hope that you can downloads them again if you've bought them online. But probably not! I actually don't want the XB1, I'm torn between the PS4 and the WiiU. I know, it's old and with crap tech. But I loves me those zelda games and those old school cartoons! Awesome they are. I would actually like to dig out an N64 from eBay or something, but those controllers weren't built to last.

I've heard so many bad things about Fable 3, but been told not to rush it, and to earn lots of money before becoming king, If I want to be a good king.

I love the woman narrator. She's a bit like my grandmother.

I've been home once in four years.... Monies are lacking!