2015 Hallmark Star Trek!!!

Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

March 16 2015
http://www.trektoday.com/content/2014/07/hallmark-2015-trek-ornaments/

I'm excited about the Enterprise C, but sad about the Kirk and Spock ornament. Fitting though. :-)
3 people liked this
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

March 16 2015
hmm, I can't decide now, the eaglemoss 1701-C or this light up version?

if the light up version has a good enough paintjob, I'll probably go with that... nice to see the 1701-C getting more that the furuta and amt options though.
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

March 16 2015
I've got nearly all of the Hallmark ship ornaments for my Christmas tree, so adding the Enterprise-C is pretty much a must for me. I like the ones that plug directly into the mini-light strand for power better than the battery operated ones, but I'll still be buying it. I'll just need this and the original series Connie to complete my collection!

There have been some... external pressures... suggesting that we should re-theme our tree to something more normal after five years of it being nothing but Trek ornaments, but now with this new ship...!
2 people liked this
Edited March 16 2015 by Voleron

Unknown Person

March 17 2015
Quote by Voleron

There have been some... external pressures... suggesting that we should re-theme our tree to something more normal after five years of it being nothing but Trek ornaments,

Heresy and blasphemy!
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

March 17 2015
I like the plug in ship ornaments better as well. Trouble is I am too lazy and clumsy handed to switch out every single piece. Most of them are not compatible with newer light strands.
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

March 17 2015
Quote by Voleron

There have been some... external pressures... suggesting that we should re-theme our tree to something more normal after five years of it being nothing but Trek ornaments, but now with this new ship...!

solution, get a black tree just for the trek ships and have the other tree for the non-nerd things.
Alain Rojas

Ngagecloak

March 17 2015
Quote by Vidan@notaredshirt79
I like the plug in ship ornaments better as well. Trouble is I am too lazy and clumsy handed to switch out every single piece. Most of them are not compatible with newer light strands.

Hallmark addressed that issue. :-)

[attachment=2951]image_2015-03-17.jpg[/attachment]
Antonio V

Vidannotaredshirt79

March 18 2015
Oh Em Gee!!!!!! Thank You for this!!!