Been gone for a bit

Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Howdy Fleeters!
Been some time since I have been around the fleet however, I am now back and working on some new characters (silly me deleted my old persona).
I have really missed you and I am glad that I am getting some time (at least for now) to play in world.. Life, College, and work caught up with me and now that I am heading into my final months of my BA in Psychology it is time to get back into the swing of things.
If you see me around send a holler.

Luv

Philip
Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
correction I did not delete my main.. I just have not have played him in some time as I do not like how he is set up. Played with him some this evening. and Meh..
Shawn Birch

Parker

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Welcome back! Life does tend to throw us some challenges. Glad you have some time to enjoy STO with us again. See you among the stars.
Unknown Person liked this
Andrea Maria

AndreaMaria

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Hi Philip and welcome back!

Since you´re planning to roll some new characters, check this out:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9080423-delta-recruitment

Cheers, Andrea

Unknown Person

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Welcome back, you couldn't have picked a better time. :)
Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Thank you Parker!! Tis a pleasure to be back and able to enjoy some of the time.

Philip
Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Andrea,
Thank you so much for the welcome back and the link!

Philip
Philip Bower

DragonBAHR

Been gone for a bit

March 13 2015
Jacien,
So many changes!! I am still trying to come to terms with how much this game has changed since day 1 release.. I only wish i could remember my day one user information **chuckles**

Philip