6th Annual Star Trek Las Vegas Convention Meetup!

Unknown Person

February 11 2015
Peace and Long Life, Jolan Tru and Qa'pla, Fleetie Darlings. It is my deepest pleasure to once again announce Stonewall Fleet's 6th consecutive meetup at the Creation Entertainment Star Trek Convention in Fabulous Las Vegas! :woohoo:

This is one of the largest conventions of it's kind in the entire world with a consistently high turnout of celebrity guests, epic cosplay and a vendors room that will make you fall to your knees and weep tears of nerdy joy.

Each year, Fleeties old and new flock to (Invalid img) (where the convention is also held) for 4 days of amazing fun with many of us making a whole week of it.

Here's a video of some of last year's highlights:

(Invalid video video code)

If you're planning on going or would like more information please feel free to post your questions here or on our Stonewall Vegas Group. Cheaper ticket packages post on the Creation site closer to the the actual convention date which is August 6th to August 9th. I also recommend using Cheaptickets and Orbitz for hotel/flight packages as you do get a decent discount when you bundle. If you're going back and forth between deal sites I'd recommend clearing your cookies as airline sites have an algorithm that hikes up rates for repeat visitors.

I think this year I may actually splurge and do the Captain's Chair Weekend Package.
Hope to see you there!

Jacien
Admiral of Klingon Affairs
2 people liked this
Heli

Narciso

February 13 2015
I'M GOING THIS YEAR!!!

I already got my vacation time approved by the lab, and I'm all saved up!
NOTHING CAN KEEP ME AWAY THIS YEAR!!!

Third time trying has got to be the charm, ya?

Anyways, There better be a ton of fleeties there to party with me!!!

Jason darling, bring the tequila!!!! :D
2 people liked this

Unknown Person

February 13 2015
This last year, my BF and I bought a whole Costco-sized bottle of tequila and none of these fellas wanted to partake this last year. Granted, Sej showed up at my hotel door with whiskey (Kahless bless him).
Unknown Person liked this
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Re:6th Annual Star Trek Las Vegas Convention Meetup!

February 14 2015
Quote by Jacien
Peace and Long Life, Jolan Tru and Qa'pla, Fleetie Darlings. It is my deepest pleasure to once again announce Stonewall Fleet's 6th consecutive meetup at the Creation Entertainment Star Trek Convention in Fabulous Las Vegas! :woohoo:

This is one of the largest conventions of it's kind in the entire world with a consistently high turnout of celebrity guests, epic cosplay and a vendors room that will make you fall to your knees and weep tears of nerdy joy.

Each year, Fleeties old and new flock to (Invalid img) (where the convention is also held) for 4 days of amazing fun with many of us making a whole week of it.

Here's a video of some of last year's highlights:

(Invalid video video code)

If you're planning on going or would like more information please feel free to post your questions here or on our Stonewall Vegas Group. Cheaper ticket packages post on the Creation site closer to the the actual convention date which is August 6th to August 9th. I also recommend using Cheaptickets and Orbitz for hotel/flight packages as you do get a decent discount when you bundle. If you're going back and forth between deal sites I'd recommend clearing your cookies as airline sites have an algorithm that hikes up rates for repeat visitors.

I think this year I may actually splurge and do the Captain's Chair Weekend Package.
Hope to see you there!

Jacien
Admiral of Klingon Affairs

Yay! I should be going this year again :D

Zander Hawk
2 people liked this
Heli

Narciso

February 14 2015
Papi!

I'll totally take you up on that tequila!!!!!!!!!!
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

February 20 2015
The plans are still up in the air, but the BF and I are planning going this year
Cal

calx

February 22 2015
aww looks fun
Mark

sparkz88

March 21 2015
I'll be there! Maybe I can get a bottle of something Scottish into the country, haha :D Doubt I will be able to shop when I am over there for booze :S

Unknown Person

March 23 2015
Quote by sparkz88
I'll be there! Maybe I can get a bottle of something Scottish into the country, haha :D Doubt I will be able to shop when I am over there for booze :S

There's a COSTCO not far from the Rio, that's normally where we get our booze as it's much cheaper and bigger than anything you'll find in the convenience stores inside the hotel itself. Also, a nice Scotch is always welcome. :)
Jwcisneros

Lorenius

April 06 2015
I am also setting myself up to go. I will be looking for a roommate, as hotel rooms are generally NOT inexpensive. Send a private message is you are looking for a roomie.

~Lore
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

April 08 2015
I have seriously considered going this year. The real issue is having the money to go and stay in a room, plus acquiring the costume I want to wear AND then still having lots of spending money for food and niceties. I want to do the Captain's package, I just don't know if it is feesable yet.
Dan

danster411

May 24 2015
WOOT WOOT! Got my tickets and my bf and I will be there for all the fun!

Sorry, NO tequila for me! Cheap beer is all good though!

:blink:
Dustin Hart

slider40337

June 18 2015
Oh Lord, this is the same weekend as DefCon...gay nerds will be everywhere :woohoo:

Unknown Person

July 18 2015
A bit late but my BF and I are finally booked. Arriving early on Wednesday 8/5 and leaving the following Monday afternoon. Can't wait to see everyone and meet others for the first time, less that 3 weeks to go! :woohoo:

Unknown Person

August 09 2015
Ladies and gentlebeings, I give you the men of Voyager.... performing RIVERDANCE!
Cal

calx

August 09 2015
Quote by Jacien
Ladies and gentlebeings, I give you the men of Voyager.... performing RIVERDANCE!

my life is now complete :silly: