Elder Scrolls Online

Marky

Raxxial

Elder Scrolls Online

April 22 2015
I have two veteran characters on the NA server :)

Dunmer - Sorcerer (V14)
Breton - Templar (V1)

Also have a bunch of other lower leveled characters and of course all Ebonheart Pact.

Blood for the Pact!!
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

Elder Scrolls Online

April 22 2015
I will probably make a character for each faction. I was tooling around last night as an Imperial Sorcerer NA EP to get the feel for things. Granted he was a sorcerer with sword and shield but what would you expect from an Imperial?
Quinlan

Qmonster

Elder Scrolls Online

April 23 2015
I broke down and shelled out the money for this. Do we have a guild? I'd love to play with my fleeties. :D
David

Keioel

Elder Scrolls Online

April 25 2015
I'm going to guess from the lack of response that we in fact don't. So either we find one, or we bite the bullet and make one. However, I'm Dominion side and it seems the rest of you are Ebon Pact. Can you have a cross faction guild?
Maakur

maakur

Elder Scrolls Online

April 25 2015
Can you have a cross faction guild?

Google says yes! I can be reached @m.arquis, and would be happy to join.
Kj

kjmk

Elder Scrolls Online

April 25 2015
There were three guilds created shortly after launch named Stonewall Pact/Dominion/Covenant. They have since disbanded and some folks went over to the 'Order of the Black Crow' which is a LGBT friendly guild. Now that guild is mostly inactive, the bank has been emptied and some players from Stonewall that joined them have since left.

Maakur is right, you can have a cross faction guild, you just can't group with the other factions and in PVP you would be fighting each other.
Unknown Person liked this
David

Keioel

Elder Scrolls Online

April 26 2015
As long as we could talk to each other, "trade," with each other and of course group up when we're on the same faction!! :) I think we need 10 people yes?
Ashby

Clavik

Elder Scrolls Online

April 28 2015
I just started up playing a few days ago in the Dominion. I've been enjoying it so far!

*Forgot to add my handle: @JAClark36
Edited May 04 2015 by Clavik
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Elder Scrolls Online

May 02 2015
I was very heavy into this game for the first nine months plus most of beta. It made a lot of improvements along the way. I dropped just short of the justice system as I lost faith when it went from sub to B2P. That REALLY pissed me off. I knew it would happen one day, but I hoped it never would. I miss the game otherwise and always had a good time. I'm not much of a leveler and played mostly EP with some Dominion. I would be happy to get a guild going again even if it later on dies out. This game is best on a higher end pc. You can have a cross faction guild and can be in up to 5 guilds at one time... didn't need google for that one, lol. :P Anyway my handle is @medgirl if you all are going to get back into the game just let me know and I will start playing again. NA server of course! B)
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Elder Scrolls Online

May 04 2015
After a year's worth of criticizing and condemnning this game, I have just bought a key and will see you all ingame shortly :P
David

Keioel

Elder Scrolls Online

May 04 2015
HAHAHA welcome to the party :) BTW I'm still not sure how to see my name in game but I'm pretty sure my thing is @keioel
Jamie O'Connell

medgirl1025

Elder Scrolls Online

May 06 2015
Kei, most people are found by the @ handle. As like in STO you will see a person's game name in the world.
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

Elder Scrolls Online

May 08 2015
I'm @sideriel btw
Piotr Milewski

Haldacar

Elder Scrolls Online

September 22 2015
So...

Last post 4 months ago... Is there any1 still in ESO, not mentioning Stonewall guild? :)

BTW: Hi every1 :P
Aiten

naupres

Elder Scrolls Online

September 23 2015
I am still playing. Trying to level up my characters, but can't get past lvl 45 on any of them. I downloaded the new DLC so I'm wanting to try that out and see how it is.
Maakur

maakur

Elder Scrolls Online

September 24 2015
Quote by Haldacar
Last post 4 months ago... Is there any1 still in ESO, not mentioning Stonewall guild? :)

I got lured away to an old game by a bout of nostalgia a few months ago, but am gradually getting back to ESO. Holler if you roll EP! I've got a Templar and lean healerish.
Aiten

naupres

Elder Scrolls Online

September 24 2015
Right now I got my Orc in the Covenant who is in Bokarai right now facing crows, but I've got a Nord archer in the pact, who just finished the pact storyline. He normally will be found in Skyrim, of course. Something about the winter wonderland.

Xbox ID: IceKnight81
Piotr Milewski

Haldacar

Elder Scrolls Online

September 25 2015
Ok. Please contact me in-game :)

[PC]

@Haldacar
Edited September 25 2015 by Haldacar
Piotr Milewski

Haldacar

Elder Scrolls Online

October 02 2015
I must confess, that i'm little depressed that no1 plays ESO :)

Unknown Person

Elder Scrolls Online

October 03 2015
Some of us do play ESO