Fashion of the Future :D

Frozenlily

January 07 2015
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did when I was googling Mens Star Trek Fashion... I stumbled upon some beauties and I'm sure you all will agree :)
I'd like you all to take a walk with my down memory lane. This is a lovely walk where we shall discover what our future holds to keep us spiffy and fabulous for the future! Romulans still seem to have the best fashion sense but humans are a close second ;) so without further ado please enjoy a look at our past mistakes *cough Cough* I mean our lovely and fabulous future!!

The one on the far left in the blue looks like Tina Fey :o

lol gotta get my Spock likeness ready for the future

Omega gear in the center and Romulan winter formal wear!

lol no comment needed :P

I'm still waiting to put my TNG Captain in this beautiful outfit ;D mmm hairy legs and all ;)

Even Michelle Obama has channeled her inner Romulan and is ready for the future ;D

When will this be made possible for my future Klingon girl...

mmm Riker... enough said... >.>

for those people walking around Risa... get some clothes on ;) PS. We are all going to look this happy when we get this outfit :P

NOW.... where is this in the game!? Too bad we can't go down to the planet... I blame Wesley...

This concludes my case that we really... REALLY... need to consider putting these designers in Rura Penthe when we meet the klingons for the first time...
6 people liked this
Edited January 07 2015 by Frozenlily
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

January 07 2015
Riker in a codpiece outfit almost makes me want to change teams. Now the number 1 Spock
2 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

January 08 2015
Quote by Frozenlily

is there anything this guy skant do?
4 people liked this