NOW OPEN - OFFICE OF THE SHIPWRIGHT

Dawn Alderman

mciann

March 24 2015
I had submitted a ship for review and assistance. I would like to withdraw that request. I think it is in the best interest of the fleet if you focused your time and effort on other members.

Many thanks to Gr_vity for helping me optimize my previous ship.
GeoM68

GeoM68

March 24 2015
Thanks for doing this I've submitted my build for review I could use some help in optimizing this build again thanks
Edited March 24 2015 by GeoM68
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

April 06 2015
Question related to the shipwright program, what t6 would be a good fit for a Romulan KDF allied science cap? Currently the choices are just the 3 command, and the 2 dr ships, I wont be getting the new t6 dd for a bit.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

April 19 2015
Submitted a request and completed the survey. Thanks very much in advance :)
Liam

williamjaneway

April 19 2015
Request submitted :)

Raptor052

May 09 2015
Okay, build has been submitted, looking more for any pieces of equipment that are improvements over what I have. Assume that what I have will be getting upgraded as soon as my R&D skills rank up appropiately.
Aiten

naupres

May 10 2015
Submitted my build. Any help would be appreciated.
Giacomo Scocco

Sora69

May 11 2015
I've just sent a form for my V.S.S. Seleya.

I dare to say that the build I submitted is already advanced, but I'd love to receive any advice, especially how to max Particle generators and related damage generating powers.

Thank you in advance!
Gavin

nivagni

May 17 2015
Hi guys, submitted my buid to get some pointers of how to improve it.. many thanks for this service !
GeoM68

GeoM68

May 18 2015
Hi I submitted a build almost 2 months ago and I never got a reply at least not that I saw I just resubmitted my build

Thanks
Edited May 18 2015 by GeoM68
Thomas Jowett

Strorus

May 27 2015
Hi, I have submitted a form and put my build here... http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=stonewallassessment_0

Looking for a Sci in a Sci ship Torpedo Build advice.
Eric

BoRgQuB

May 30 2015
Hello just posted the form.... Thank you for this important service!! B)

Unknown Person

May 31 2015
Hello you wonderful people !

I've just submitted my build on the form and did the skill plannery thingy here!
http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=caiscryer_0

Lush.
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

May 31 2015
Sent in a request for my kdf toon sorry this one may prove to be a bit of a headache or head shaker.
Phillip Aston

ermine

June 01 2015
sent in my request for a survivability build / more useable (turn rate wise) build for my d'deridex t5-u starship

but just in case you have not yet got the form, i'll re-submit the build i am using to you (if needed)

i did send the other form (filled in) to request a build (or better yet a shipwright to aid me in coming up with a build) :)
Edited June 01 2015 by ermine
Ryan Strayhan

Homenugget

June 28 2015
All right, I submitted my request for help with my Fleet Arbiter (T6 Battlecruiser).

The below are my notes from STO Academy. They don't have my ship up yet.

This is actually supposed to be a Fleet Battlecruiser [T6]. It's missing some things that are not in STO Academy's Planner as of yet.

The Universal bridge Officer slot should be 'Commander'. I have 'Beam Array: Overload III' in the third slot. Also, the other Tactical Commander seat is actually Tactical/Intelligence.

The missing Device is the 'Temporal Negotiator' all Delta Recruits get.

The missing Engineering Console is the 'Ablative Hazard Shielding' console that comes with the standard T6 Battlecruiser.

The missing trait is 'Prowl', a Catian racial.

The missing Starship Trait is 'Emergency Weapon Cycle'.

No DOffs are slotted. I can buy the 6th slot. This is actually where I need the most help.

The only 'special' BOffs I have are the Liberated Borg (Eng), Jem'Hadar (Tac) (still a candidate, not used yet), Android (Tac), Voth (Sci), and a Hierarchy (Sci/Intel). The Voth, Borg, and 2 Humans are the only BOffs I have with Space Traits and the are all slotted.

Thanks in advance for any help, especially in the DOff area!
Tsar Agus

WhiteOnmyoji

September 03 2015
Thread Bump
Giacomo Scocco

Sora69

September 09 2015
I've just sent a form for the R.R.W. Shavok.

As I stated in the form, I went back to the Temporal ship because I'm not satisfied with the T6 ships available for SCI captains who want to play using science skills and powers. I'd love to receive any advice, especially on how to max Particle generators and related damage generating powers.

Thank you in advance!
Unknown Person liked this
Giacomo Scocco

Sora69

September 20 2015
I know I'm making enemies asking for help once more, but I want to assure you that I know I'm not the only one who's contacting you for builds and waiting is not an issue. :whistle:

Yesterday I watched the second presentation of SCI ships you've offered (and really appreciated that). When I heard that the Pathfinder used as an exemple was described as less than ideal, though, my heart sank: with 420 PG it reaches levels I haven't seen from afar yet. So here I ask for your help to fine-tune my Annorax build: I reach 357 PG with high quality items and (hopefully) well allotted skills and traits. I don't really know what to do more to max PG output. Please, help!
Seannewboy

Seannewboy

September 28 2015
Here I am again. I need a fleet morrigu build.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=saihsafltmorrigu_0