Dragon Age: Inquisition

Frozenlily

January 21 2015
Quote by Dax_aussie_boy
its a pity you haven't got a Xbox One of dragon age inquisition cause thats what i have..

Aww i have a PS4 :( i guess you'll have to convert ;)
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

January 21 2015
Quote by Frozenlily
Quote by Dax_aussie_boy
its a pity you haven't got a Xbox One of dragon age inquisition cause thats what i have..

Aww i have a PS4 :( i guess you'll have to convert ;)

Makers Breath.. I wish I could afford either one :(
Im a poor city Elf
Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

June 10 2015
whhooo!! I didnt know about these New DLCs...

Jaws of Hakkon, which you have to pay for.. but it says its a good 6 - 7 hours playtime.
IGN Review here, sounds cool

and a FREE "Black Emporium" add on DLC.. which lets you customize your character again.. and adds a load more armor and weapons.. (you have to visit the war table)

I didn't even know about these, so thought id share if nobody else did either... Im gonna load it up again and give it a go!
David

Keioel

June 10 2015
I haven't given Jaws a whirl yet but Black Emporium adds some fun stuff :)
Joffrey

KingJoffrey

June 10 2015
PC is where its at! haha, I haven't tried co op yet, is it worth it and fun? and the DLC is amazing!
Ben

Gravity

June 10 2015
I bought this the day it came out andI have in the last few weeks been playing this and enjoyed it a lot ( why won't Cullen love me :( )

They have done a good job with the characters and made it an interesting game in general to play. Also holy hell knight enchanter is powerful
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

June 11 2015
Nice hoodie Joffrey!

I wanted Cullen as my BF too.. but i was forced to go with that spoilt snob.
Im sure there is a PC Mod where you can love him.

I prefer my games on the PS3.. where i started the genres.

The multiplayer.. is ok,.... just amazingly basic.. like Mass effect multi player maps.
I wouldnt go out of my way to load it up

Frozenlily

June 11 2015
Cullen is actually pretty flexible because if you have enough sovereigns then he will be your boyfriend... for the night... worked for me :D

I gave up on the multi-player once I was teamed up with the homophobic newbie who said "F****t, you are playing Rion wrong." he told me this is the first game he played in the series and I just left lol...

Plus what is Zither like... I thought he was just an April Fools person :P
KBaker

KBaker

June 11 2015
I love the game... I keep trying to romance someone other than Josephine but Sera just doesn't appeal to me and the others aren't available to me either cause they are male romance partners only or not available to romance. I did briefly entertain the notion of trying to romance one of the male members of the party... but none of them quite fit what I was looking for.

For multiplayer I've never tried it simply cause I generally avoid the mode in most games. Perhaps I'm just waiting for the right friend to have the game on the right platform and be willing to play it with me.
Ben

Gravity

June 11 2015
My game has started crashing all the time now and it is so frustrating because I really want to play. I am currently googling lots and seeing if I can get it to work.

Also Scott you got Cullen for the night you say ohh sorry Dorian Im busy tonight :p
Chris Mello

Bonisagus

June 12 2015
I suspect Dorian would join in or at least watch...Iron Bull would definitely join in.
David

Keioel

June 13 2015
my first game was a Knight Enchanter and they are definitely powerful. I enjoy the multiplayer part of it as it's a nice get in, murder everything, and get out with loot and fun things for later. I also wanted Cullen but I don't mind Dorian, he's kind of fun ;)
Joffrey

KingJoffrey

June 15 2015
I couldn't find myself to romance doiran, for some reason i just felt like he wasn't that into me lol. Playing as a rouge each play through did it for me aswell, cant play anything else well. Wish Masseffect multy was more populated though that was so fun! And thanks for the compliment! ill let you wear it anytime haha
David

Keioel

June 15 2015
I could see you thinking he wasn't that into you, I just interpreted his "indifference" to being concerned at how people would react to his interest and not wanting to open himself up to further emotional pain. I haven't gotten a rogue through the opening prologue yet lol but I have a dalish rogue I plan on EVENTUALLY getting into the story