DC Universe

KBaker

KBaker

Re: DC Universe

February 06 2014
Wow am I late to the scene... :) I only just started playing DC Universe the other day with my PS4 having already gotten bored with what few games are available. I found it quite fun till I inevitably came up against a few enemies I just couldn't been despite several attempts. Anyway I play now and if there's anyone else that does it sure would be nice to team up with fleetmates.
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

February 09 2014
I occasionally play DC Universe Online.
I am updating the game right now (after not having played for several months, so it's 4360 mb).
Edited February 09 2014 by Lars_Zandor
Angel

Angelsilhouette

February 10 2014
I haven't played it in a long long time.... Kind of miss it, now.
Marky

Raxxial

DC Universe

February 10 2014
I started it back up the other day and respecc'd my character to wield the mighty powers of rage!

With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate,
We'll burn you all -- That is your fate!
Edited February 10 2014 by Raxxial
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

February 10 2014
Angelsilhouette, the game is free to play.
You can jump in whenever you want :woohoo:
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

February 11 2014
I had no idea it had gone F2P. I'll have to check it out sometime.
Kiera Skylar

LoonShy

February 23 2015
bumping because I've recently started playing this, currently using a character named "slurry", an ice based speedster.

anyone know of a good lgbt league there? since we don't have a subdivision over there far as I know.

also, I am pleased, one player said "dc is gay" in the "shout" chat on my first day yesterday, and 5 others chimed in with pro-gay sentiments, which, is sadly, a contrast to ESD's zone most of the time I've played.
Ryan

ryangoesrawr

DC Universe

February 23 2015
I'm still holding a torch for CoH to return or City of Titans to make it. I didn't enjoy DCUO much, and Champions Online isn't too great either.
Unknown Person liked this
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

DC Universe

February 24 2015
There has been a fairly robust LGBT guild on the USPS server but I'm on USPC and there's jacksquat. However, now they're doing some kind of way to connect the servers, I don't know how that's going to work with regard to guilds.

I have seven characters on there. It's kind of the game I play when I don't play STO, I rather love it. If we're ever on at the same time, my toons are: Zoologic, Neuronet, Flambeau, Ascendant One, The Earthmother, The Sprocketeer, and Kid Parkour.
Unknown Person liked this
Edited February 24 2015 by SiranNataan

Unknown Person

DC Universe

February 25 2015
CoH was my first MMO, it gutted me when they shut it down and I refuse to take up another Superhero MMO until City of Titans is released. I contributed to their kickstarter.