WildStar Online

Angel

Angelsilhouette

Re: WildStar Online

June 15 2013
Wildstar posted this on facebook:

Next week is "Pay it Forward Week". You post examples of the contributions you've made to make the WildStar community better place, and we will consider adding you to beta. Creativity, kindness and humor counts. It doesn't matter where you live, just that you've done something to make our already amazing community even more so. Up to the challenge? Prove it! Also, the first person to beg for beta "just because" will not only not be considered, but will go on a list of naughty Nexians.

Go on, get to contributing!
Marky

Raxxial

June 21 2013
This is THE game for me, I am going to drop everything when this comes out and take a month off to just fill my world with Nexus and its characters... so far I am likely to be a Male Aurin Spellslinger (depending on the unannounced Exile race and other 2 classes).

I have been trying to drum up fleet excitement on vent for this game for months now haha!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

June 21 2013
I'm usually not a fan of cartoony MMOs, but this actually looks like it'd be quite fun... The trailer was hilarious and not what I was expecting ;) I only wish there was room in my life for another MMO!
Ben

Gravity

June 21 2013
You make space you make space, i mean you dont really need to go to work do you :P
GeoM68

GeoM68

June 27 2013
If Futurama and Firefly mated the child would be Wildstar was my first thought when I saw the trailer :)
Cody Bradley

Anbringehr

July 11 2013
Well. I sent a tweet to Team_Wildstar and an email to one of my good friends in carbine studios. He's just a UX designer, so he has no say, but he might be able to send something in. So I sent him the website for this guild and said they are nothing but bringing communities together. Providing a welcome and encouraging atmosphere, that you guys are the epitome of a good community. We'll see if this lands some of you guys Beta access. Even if its just a few. I'll be happy.
Unknown Person liked this
Marky

Raxxial

July 11 2013
Dudes I have been waiting for this game for 18+ months I am soooo keen for a beta invite! EXILES FTW!
Taylor

Bayzul

September 21 2013
Im so excited for Wildstar! Its not even healthy how excited I am lol.. Im gong to play an Aurin healer!
Angel

Angelsilhouette

September 27 2013
I was excited. Even got into Beta.

Then I started playing FFXIV :3
S'Raru

Aio

March 19 2014
So... Stonewall still getting into WildStar? I need friends. ;_;

Unknown Person

March 19 2014
I got a beta key from MMORPG.com this morning for what I assume is this weekends beta. So hopefully I'll be playing this weekend. :)
Edited March 19 2014 by Unknown Person
S'Raru

Aio

March 19 2014
Yay, friends! Keep an eye out for me?
Brandon Keith Hallmark

azureai

April 04 2014
I preordered Wildstar after my friend let me try the beta. It has a lot of great ideas! I may not make any of the future betas (my weekends are booked), but you can count on me for playing day one as a Dominion Draken.

Hope to see some folks from Stonewall there, for sure.

Tsume from GW2
Jamie

JamieM

April 08 2014
I'd be up for being part of a Stonewall guild, it's been hard to drum up interest from my old WoW guildies. Presumably most of you are US based though?

I've been playing the last few beta weekends of Wildstar, loving it. I'm intending to play Dominion side, medic/spellslinger/engineer. Can't decide between them.
Brian

Metronome10

April 09 2014
Greetings,

I've been googling all over the internet in search of LGBTQA and Queer Friendly guilds recruiting for WildStar Launch, and I came upon this forum page.

I'm particular looking to join a (NA) Dominion-based guild in PVE, but preferably a PVP server (Pergos?). I'm interested more in raiding PVE, but I still like to quest in a PVP environment (yeah, I'm weird like that). Anyways, I'm looking into playing a Mechari Enginneer or a Cassian Medic. Anyways, if anyone is interested in forming up such a guild for WildStar launch, please let me know.

You can email me at metronome10@yahoo.com.
Edited April 09 2014 by Metronome10
Stacey Willard

swillard

April 15 2014
Hey Geo68, we played City of Heroes together.

I just bought Wildstar. Have we started a group on there? If so, I'd love to join.
Edited April 15 2014 by swillard
Jamie

JamieM

WildStar Online

April 15 2014
A thought: with this "circles" feature there could be a Stonewall group without being on the same server/guild.
Sam

SamRonin

WildStar Online

April 19 2014
I am in this weekends Beta thanks to PC Gamer giving out EU codes.

Enjoying my Aurin Male Stalker so far.

Not sure about whether I would buy in just yet. I am not a huge fan of the EVE Online sub model they are looking to follow. (Pay monthly sub or play enough to buy time from others.)

So far the game seems a lot more serious then the trailers. Somewhat good when surrounded by dead, dying and weeping Aurin etc...
David

Keioel

WildStar Online

May 21 2014
Are we gonna have a guild?
Brandon Keith Hallmark

azureai

WildStar Online

May 30 2014
Yeah, I'm also wondering if we'll have any kind of presence in this game. I'm ordered it, and it seems good in the betas. I know some folks from GW2 that have moved on but will be playing this.

I'm thinking of being on the Thunderfoot server, since we already know Rough Trade will be there. The more gay dudes hanging around the server, the better, IMHO.
Edited May 30 2014 by azureai