medgirl1025

Show us your gaming pad!

October 03 2016
Nice setup Tekno
Rob

Duriansol

Show us your gaming pad!

November 29 2016
Here's the shots of my gaming pad. I'm behind on the sharing, no?

Here's the pretty pic (colors look good.)

Here's the secret feature of monitor 2

(Why yes, that is a Roku TV from Sharp, 32" so it'd fit on my desk)

Here's in normal light with my STO stuff up and running.

Lastly, here's in adjusted light so you can actually see my screens.

Bonus feature: keyboard changes colors.
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Show us your gaming pad!

November 29 2016
So Cool thanks for sharing. i really want to have a dual monitor set up.. i just never have the spare cash to get another monitor.
Im guessing your not a big fan of Zelda :p

#SWCsale

Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

Show us your gaming pad!

November 30 2016

I changed the set up of my living room last Friday, so this is currently my gaming corner. And yes, that is a map of Tamriel on the window :P

#SWCsale
2 people liked this
Gavin

nivagni

Show us your gaming pad!

November 30 2016
Sooo clean - my main computer desk is so messed up :-)

#SWCsale
Cheshire McCaster

Niko

Show us your gaming pad!

December 01 2016
I would show mine but well its a hive for my medications, the catch all for somereason for my childrens stuff and paperwork.  It is a desk with a computer and lots of clutter always cluttered even after cleaning it spotless within an hour its a mess again.

#SWCsale
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Show us your gaming pad!

December 13 2016
Here's a link to my original gaming rig setup setup, but the PC was getting a little dated and couldn't even run the new lighting upgrade in STO, so I blew the vacation budget on upgrading my gaming rig and a new 34" curved-display :)

Unknown Person liked this
Edited December 13 2016 by Voleron

Unknown Person

Show us your gaming pad!

December 13 2016
That curved monitor is sexy. How much did that set you back?
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Show us your gaming pad!

December 13 2016
Quote by Teknomancer
That curved monitor is sexy. How much did that set you back?

$1,400 ... steep, I know, but it's awesome.  Only issue that a few games (Starcraft 2, for example), don't allow the ultra wide-screen resolution, so you end up with black bars on either side of the screen.  I'm given to understand that it was by design so that the wider field of view didn't give people a competitive advantage in a competitive game, but it kind of sucks all the same.  That's the only one I've really had problems with so far, mind you.

Show us your gaming pad!

December 28 2017
So I figured it was about time I post my setup here. Sometime ago, I talked myself into splurging on an Uplift Height Adjustable Standing Desk. I sprung for the 60" desktop with the Eco Curve. I received a new monitor for Christmas that allowed me to switch to the dual monitor arm. My old monitor was too heavy for the arm to support.

Sitting:

Standing:

When standing, I can just push the monitors up a little bit so they're eye level. Switching to the monitor arm has also freed up a ton of desktop space which is great. I don't stand up as much as I wish I did, but I'm committed to committing myself to that goal. :P

Before, the only wire that hung off my desk was the power cord. The rest of the cords were neatly (stuffed) in the power management tray. With the new monitor, I lost my speaker bar and had to switch to these old speakers that come with a crap ton of wires.
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Show us your gaming pad!

December 28 2017
your so neat and orginised, I like your backpack too. these height adjustable desks are getting really popular lately. lucky!
Im sad we dont get to everybodys chairs though in these recent uploads

Show us your gaming pad!

December 29 2017
Quote by GXV3
your so neat and orginised, I like your backpack too. these height adjustable desks are getting really popular lately. lucky!
Im sad we dont get to everybodys chairs though in these recent uploads

Yeah, it never actually looks like that. Had a bunch of stuff just sitting on the floor while I took the pictures to make it look better.
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Show us your gaming pad!

December 29 2017
Very cool @NicholasJohn16... I'd been looking at one of those desks too, but haven't taken the plunge yet.  Nice setup!

Unknown Person

Show us your gaming pad!

December 29 2017
Great setup, Nick!

Unknown Person

Show us your gaming pad!

September 17 2018
Last time I posted in here was a couple years ago. Since I recently did a full PC upgrade and reconfigured the workstation while I was at it, I figured it's time to necro this thread! :P  The antique furniture I was using just wasn't cutting it anymore, so instead I went with a large folding table and a wall mount for the screen. It's a very basic surface, but it gives me more real estate and...LEG ROOM OMG!

Note my "second monitor" underneath the big one: an old Android tablet (running KitKat)! There's a nifty little app you can get from the Google Play store for $7 that lets you use your droid phone or tablet as just another Windows monitor, letting you mouse, type, extend the screen, drop apps on it etc. just like a regular monitor. And now, the specs:

Operating System     : Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134)
Motherboard          : Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
Processor            : Intel Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Memory               : 16384MB DDR4 SDRAM
Primary HDD          : INTEL SSDSC2BP240G4
- Secondary HDD      : Western Digital WD10EZEX-00BN5A0
- Tertiary HDD       : Western Digital WD10EZEX-00BN5A0
DVD-RW               : ASUS DRW-24F1ST d
WiFi Adapter         : TRENDnet N600 Wireless Dual Band PCIe Adapter
Ethernet Adapter     : Killer E2500 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Primary Graphics     : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Primary Monitor      : Seiki SE391TS 39" LCD TV (on full-motion wall mount)
- Secondary Graphics : LuminonCore IDDCX Adapter (Splashtop.com XDISPLAY)
- Secondary Monitor  : Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Android Tablet
Speakers             : Bose Companion 2 Series III (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Mouse                : Kensington ProFit K72369
Keyboard             : Microsoft Natural® Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Full Tower Case      : Nanoxia Deep Silence 5

And of course no nerdly workstation would be complete without some toys, so I have the Fourth Doctor, Yoda, a TARDIS USB hub, and a TOS Enterprise desk lamp. There's also a Starfleet logo on the tower, but you can barely see it here.
Unknown Person liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Show us your gaming pad!

September 17 2018
Nice setup, Tekn0!  The PC is a beast... should keep you going for a few years to come!