Star Citizen (Space Simulation returns!)

Unknown Person

Re: Star Citizen (Space Simulation returns!)

November 26 2012
I suck because this was posted six days ago and I just noticed it. This is apparently pre-pre-pre-alpha combat footage.

Shut up and take my money!

Unknown Person

Re: Star Citizen (Space Simulation returns!)

December 02 2012
The Cynical Brit that is TotalBiscuit interviews Star Citizen creator Chris Roberts.

Recently I've become a little bit of a fan boy of TotalBiscuit so this is like a dream come true for me. :)

Sail

Sail

December 31 2015
Oh wow, last post was 3years, 1month? Well I didn’t find much of any other thread talking about SC, so I thought I’d go ahead and try my luck to see if there are other backers around playing in alpha.
Ben

Gravity

December 31 2015
I havent been playing around in the alpha but i know some other people have.

Frozenlily

December 31 2015
We had a member of leadership donate $10,000 to the Kickstarter. I hope the final product looks amazing :)

Unknown Person

January 01 2016
I have access but haven't been playing. I need to re-download the game because my I changed computers since the hanger & dogfighting modules.

Please tell us how you are getting on with it Sail (and anybody else who is giving it a go). :)
Lars Zandor

Lars_Zandor

January 01 2016
It looks quite interesting and want to try it. Sadly I don't have the money to buy it at the moment, so it'll have to wait. Have bookmarked it for the future though.
Sail

Sail

January 09 2016
Currently I believe there are some stability issues (in general) but more so for Intel processors, as I have two AMD processor pcs (which seem to not have as many issues) and one Intel processor pc which has been giving me a hell-ova-time trying to login with the 2.0 LIVE and 2.1.0 PTU build. But stability issues are very common in an alpha. Just the other day the producers announced that they have, “all hands on deck” working on the stability of the game.
Edited January 09 2016 by Sail
Sail

Sail

January 09 2016
On another note, if any of you are interested, I have, along with a few other gaymers created an organization. You are very welcome to join up and help shape the organizations future. Here is the link: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/NEOC

Also please note that the organization is still in development, so your ideas and or suggestions are welcome, and most likely would be implemented into the organization. What you see in the orgs. description is not final, as we are slowly fleshing out what it is and what we would like to specialize in. And of course if you already have created one, I’m sure we could collaborate or combine them.

The idea of the org thus far, is to cater to outlaws, but not become directly involved with their shenanigans.
Edited January 09 2016 by Sail

Unknown Person

August 20 2016
This is just so ... so ... impressive.

Unknown Person liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

August 20 2016
SO cool!!

Ive bought the game several mths ago, but each patch is so huge.
Ive still no idea when its officially released.
the more it evolves, the more im afraid my computer cant handle it.
you'll need a super PC.

But a very very impressive video

Ben

Gravity

August 20 2016
i keep being tempted to buy it but there are so many packages and they get so expensive so quickly.
I had no clue was was a good option to buy.

Unknown Person

August 20 2016
I think I bought the cheapest pledge but that was a while ago. I got Star Citzen, Squadron 42 and the cheapest shittiest ship lol ...

I figured I'll wait until the game launches and see how you go about getting new better ships in-game.

I do worry about my computers ability to run the game. I ran 2.0 pretty smoothly but when they showed off that planet and spoke about the lack of draw distances .. it worries me but hopefully they'll have some sort of graphical options.

It really is starting to look good now but I still think we are a ways way. I only wish they'd give the 3rd person flight mode a UI so it would be viable to play it that way.