Thread Locked

Visitor's Register

Joshua (Zepari)

Zepari

Visitor's Register

July 29 2010
This thread is for all members of other fleets to reply to, telling us who they are in-game and what fleet they belong to. If you are a representative of another fleet then please also tell us what your position in that fleet is.

Any site user who wishes to join Stonewall Fleet while remaining with their own fleet should also reply to this thread stating which fleet that they also belong to. Posts in this thread do not count as an application to join Stonewall Fleet, you will still need to start a new thread in this (Start Here!!) section of the forums.

We welcome and respect all our visiting members and site users and ask that they do the same. Our http://www.stonewallfleet.com/code-of-conduct">Code of Conduct still applies to visitors when interacting with this fleet even if they do not wish to join.

Thank you all!
Edited September 12 2010 by trehes
Jon

MrHurrDerr

Visitor's Register

September 12 2010
First! I'm an officer from Jupiter Force (The official STOked fleet). Hello Stonewall!
Unknown Person liked this
Pete Spreadborough

Pete_jhS

Visitor's Register

September 13 2010
Hi there MrHurrDerr! Massive fan of STOked here since beta, looking forward to getting to know Jupiter Force better in game. Welcome to the home of Stonewall! Make yourself comfortable, somebody's bound to make some cocktails in a minute... ;)
Joe

AnotherEffingJoe

Visitor's Register

September 15 2010
Hi everyone. Currently a member of Rogue Angels. Looks like you guys have a great online community going here. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Mandroid 13

Mandroid13

Visitor's Register

September 30 2010
Howdy Stonewall!

Mandroid XIII here,

I too am a member of Jupiter Force with 2 of my other toons.

I'm looking forward to getting to know and perhaps RP with Stonewall fleet!

Mandroid is fleetless atm, and looking for a good group to team with.

I'll be posting his RP Bio asap, and give ya'll a little background on his species - The Mechanoids.

BoscooneKODIAK

Visitor's Register

January 04 2011
Thank you first for this opportunity to introduce myself. I Bosco@oneKODIAK acting lead Ambassador of the Delta Fleet we a Federation based fleet and are interested in inter fleet relations for the purpose to negotiate PVP events with(FED vs KDF, FED vs. FED) as well as in game co-op event activities. Our Fleet manifest is located at http://s4.zetaboards.com/DeltaFleet/pages/fleet_manifest/ which I belive can be be viewed without registering.

Ambassadors are welcome to registar at Delta Fleet so they may be able to post events that the may want Delta Fleet to join. I look forward to a long a fruitful relationship.

Bosco@oneKODIAK
Dave

Altimus

Visitor's Register

February 22 2011
Lo there people!

I'm Altimus@Ashaen in game. I'm currently in another Fleet (12th Fleet), but Stonewall caught my eye and I thought I'd have a look. There don't always seem to be many UK people in my fleet, which means its a bit quiet during tjhe times i play, and I although they're all friendly, I haven't really clicked with the Fleet yet.

Just looking though at the moment!
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

Visitor's Register

February 22 2011
Quote by Altimus
Lo there people!

I'm Altimus@Ashaen in game. I'm currently in another Fleet (12th Fleet), but Stonewall caught my eye and I thought I'd have a look. There don't always seem to be many UK people in my fleet, which means its a bit quiet during tjhe times i play, and I although they're all friendly, I haven't really clicked with the Fleet yet.

Just looking though at the moment!

welcome! :)
Adrian Brand

adeboy

Visitor's Register

February 25 2011
Welcome! I'm in the UK to and found the same problem with my old guild, but there is normally somebody around (including me!) during the day and evening UK time.

Also check out the UK group and see you in game!

Ade
=/=
Rai

Rai

Visitor's Register

March 14 2011
Hiya all!

I'm @Raikoh in game. I'm currently in another Fleet (Synergy), but like Altimus, Stonewall caught my eye. I like my fleet and they are great people, but its nice to have a "sanctuary" I can be myself with others outside of my fleet, maybe even talk to and joke around with. I hope that I get know all of you and become a "Honorary Member" :P Cheers!
Edited March 14 2011 by Rai
Thomas W Baldwin

Thopor

Visitor's Register

April 07 2011
Hey everybody showing my support, I'm Thopor@Thopor. A member Of 3rd fleet, and actually put alt in the klingon fleet side today. I look forward to flying with you all!
Edited April 07 2011 by Thopor
Wei Rogers

bythos

Visitor's Register

April 10 2011
Hey, welcome! Hope to see you in-game!
Jon

saphira1983

Visitor's Register

January 30 2013
hey everyone, I found your fleet in the game menu for fleets. I am looking for a fleet that people can or willing to team up with me to help me rank up faster. also to make the game more fun since i am about to uninstall it due to an issue i had with a ship i got when i ranked up to admiral lower half.
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

Visitor's Register

February 01 2013
Welcome to you! This is a great group and I think you will enjoy gaming with us. We have many members that like to play in groups so I don't think you will have any trouble finding those of like mind. :)
Savron

Savron1

Visitor's Register

February 02 2013
Incoming Priority 2 Communique

Greetings Stonewall Fleet, I am Fleet Admiral @Savron1 and on behalf of my 400 plus English-speaking, multinational (Australia, Brazil, Canada, UK, Hungary, Norway, and the US) fleet members we cordially invite you to join Next Generation Gaming Fleet (NGG Fleet) in Joint Tactical Exercises. NGG seeks to conduct regularly scheduled Join Special Operations and establish formal relations with established fleets that have a profound interest in fleet development via joint exercises in PvE, i.e. STFs & Fleet Mark Events, in addition to War Games via the PvP queues.

We wish to play host via our Team Speak server to fleets with actively engaged members that have an interest in studying special operation techniques, ensure interoperability and equipment standardization, plan and conduct special operations exercises and develop joint special operation tactics.

Interested fleet leaders are encouraged to contact Fleet Admiral @Savron1 via in-game mail or private message, e-mail at Savron@ng-gaming.net, or Team Speak at ts.ng-gaming.net (default channel: Star Trek Online/Operations)

Fleet Admiral @Savron1

Fleet Leader & Chief of Fleet Operations
Next Generation Gaming Fleet Command
Savron@ng-gaming.net
ts.ng-gaming.net

End Communique

5 people liked this
Edited February 02 2013 by Savron1
Elijah Tigan

aerendir

Visitor's Register

March 03 2013
Hello,

I belong to a small fleet, New Frontier Fleet. I met one of your players last night on STO who encouraged me to come check out this fleet. I would like to be associated with Stonewall fleet as it is a GLBT fleet. In addition, I think I can learn a lot from this fleet to help our fledgling fleet. I would like to become on "honorary" fleet member and echo the thoughts of having a sancutary!

Thanks,

Elijah Tigan
Linda Layne

Ltervlet

Visitor's Register

March 19 2013
Welcome to the Stonewall family, Elijah. This is a great group of people and I believe you will enjoy gaming with us! ;) We have many helpful members and hopefully, will be able to help you out with topics important to your fleet. :)
TAL 02

TAL02

Visitor's Register

April 09 2013
Name: TAL 02@LEONHART
Fleet: Nova Core
S'Raru

Aio

Visitor's Register

April 20 2013
Aio here, S'Raru in game, friendly kitty!
Max Du Nord

Maxwell1975

Visitor's Register

April 28 2013
Hey,

I was born on Earth on 22nd July of 2375. Fascinated with military since I was a child. Joined Starfleet and wearing this uniform with pride. Main ship: USS Eternity, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser NCC-93202.
Currently I am in All Good Things fleet although that fleet is quite silent since some time which is really pity.
I am Vice-Admiral in game, level 50 playing since December 2012.

You can add me to you contacts in game: Maxwell@maxwel975

Outside STO I am huge fan of Alien movies (except all "mistakes" made by Fox: "AvP", "AvP2" an especially awful "Prometheus" grrrr) and S-F in general. I was haunted by Battlestar Galactica (remake). Favourite book: "The Forever War" by Joe Haldeman.

I love all movies with Sigourney Weaver. She is wonderful.

My favourite Star Trek series: Voyager (Janeway rocks!), TNG and DS9. We have been to Destination Star Trek 2012 in London and met Cpt. Janeway in person.

I love rock music. Few years ago I was able to be on 40-50 concerts per year. I don't do that anymore.

Most of my free time I spend at the gym although not so much time as few years ago.. Getting old perhaps (especially when one will read comment above about my concerts trips hehe).

Currently working as operations manager in European division of the US company.

Max