NICK AKA NICHOLASJOHN16! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

NICK AKA NICHOLASJOHN16! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

January 19 2010
The following tags can not be placed within a specific tag: center in b
It's about time! Ahem **clears throat**! Can everyone please raise their glasses for a toast!

Nick,

Over the past few months, Stonewall Fleet has grown from a small group to a thriving family; members from around the globe are calling Stonewall their home and are so excited to be here. Your dedication to enhancing the site, the forums, and all that is in between, does not go unnoticed and we are extremely grateful! Without you, we would not be here :) So, without further adieu, the following members and I would like to present you with a little token of our appreciation!

A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION TO STAR TREK ONLINE!!!!!!!!

Yap, that is right! This is the least we can do for you as a "thank you" for everything you have given to us; we look forward to spending a lifetime of STO with you :)

P.S. There are many other members a part of this and I will post their personal messages when I receive them in this post :cheer:

Some special messages:

"Honestly, you are the BEST! Thank you for caring about us so much that you are willing to do what you do to keep the fleet going! You are making my and a lot of other members' dreams come true! Keep up the PHENOMINAL work :)“ - Brandon (bfelczer)

"Have fun and we'll see you out there!“ - Bradley (Kaaleb)

"Thank you for your obsessive compulsive editing of our web page to make it awesome." - Mandy (Trehes)

"Thanks for all the hard work you have done for the fleet, Nick! You've made it a pleasure being a part of" - Xander (XanderXY)

"Thank you Nick for being a great guy and an awesome fleet admiral!" - Geo (Sinner68)

"Nick, you've done a wonderful job on the site, and with the Fleet entirely. Your level of dedication and workmanship is admirable. All of this shows with the massive success you've had with the Fleet. Here's to hoping Stonewall Fleet remains as successful as it has begun, and that you continue to have the time and desire to spearhead the Fleet itself. Enjoy the gift from us all, and see you in game!" - Tim (MunkySpooker)

"Thanks for all your hard work on behalf of the fleet. You've put together a great community and it's made playing STO even better than I had hoped." - Chris (Terrapax)

"Nick, thanks for putting up with us!" - Brandon (misterorff)

"I know it isn't much, taking into consideration all that you do for the fleet, but I hope this will help ensure that you are with us for the long haul. Thanks Nick for making the fleet such an awesome place, and I look forward to seeing it get better through the years." - Lee (Alucard1)

"For all the work you put into the Fleet, this is the least we can do! Thank you for making The Stonewall Fleet an amazing place for gay gamers to get together." - Brian (Ioptex)

"Thank you!" - Roland (Virgo59)

"Thank you Nick for giving us LGBTQ Trekkies from all over the world a place to call home, and friends to share it with." - Josh (Zepari)

"Hey boss :) So, I wanted to say thanks for making the fleet and all. If I could really hug you I would :) I'm glad I found the fleet, a place where I have a lot in common with so many good people. Its rare to find gay guys who are also gamers AND trek fans. So, for everything you have done for us, and still do, we wanted to make sure you can enjoy STO for as long as its around. Maybe someday I will be able to give you that hug :)" - PJ (Teknopmage)

"Thank you so much for setting up this fleet and this community. Your hard work on every aspect of this is so greatly appreciated. Before Open Beta even started I'd found a new group of friends, and that would not have been possible without your efforts. Thank you!!!" - Chrissy (cmarie55)

"Nick my good friend; for your hard work with the site, and helping to bring together a great community I grant thee a toke of our appreciation. Peace and love." - Aaron (Tavoron)

"I can't think of a better way to thank Nick for everything that he has put into the Stonewall Fleet. His Efforts have made this a great place to be even before the game has actually launched." - Darrin (Amidar)

"Nick, Thanks for all the effort you put into the fleet! Live long and prosper!" - Ken (Kenjermin)

"Hey Nick! Thanks so much for all the hard work. This really is a great team. Enjoy the gift and here's to many months of STO! - Rob (thenoise82)

"Thank you for all the amazingly hard work you must have put into making us a fleet. I love it here! ;-)" - Steven (StevieBoi83)

"Hi Nick, Just wanted to say Thanks for all the work you have put into Stonewall Fleet. Best Wishes" - Tim (Tiauth)

"Thanks Nick for being able to be part of a fantastic fleet!!"- Tim (Tym)

"I'm sure everyone will agree you've done an amazing job at organizing our fleet. You're our personal engineer, web designer, and friend........ and now you will never be able to leave!!!" - Jordan (Invad3r J)

Nick, Thank you for being a pioneer and keeper of history; the events at Stonewall shall always be remembered thanks to people like you who are willing to keep the torch of truth and liberty alive. Wishing you the best from here to the stars and much appreciation above all else for building a fleet that can truly take anyone where no one has gone before.Sincerely, Zander Hawk
Unknown Person liked this
Edited January 24 2011 by nicholasjohn16
Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

Re:NICK AKA NICHOLASJOHN16! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!

January 19 2010
NicholasJohn16 wrote:
You all, I can't describe to you enough how amazingly touching this is. You had me in tears as I read this.

I'm so glad that we started this fleet because without it, I wouldn't have met all you fantastic people. If it hadn't been for all of you, this Fleet wouldn't be what it is today. All of your dedication and energy helped to keep me motivated and goal oriented to keep pushing for the site and the fleet to be better and better.

Seeing the membership grow, more and more people in the chatroom and our long discussion about everything under the sun has been wonderful. I can't wait to play this lifetime with all of you.

Thank you so much.
Edited January 20 2010 by CapnBranFlakes
Jordan - INVAD3R J

INVAD3RJ

Re:NICK AKA NICHOLASJOHN16! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

January 19 2010
Congrats Nick!!! You definitely deserve this :)
Edited January 19 2010 by INVAD3RJ
Steven Skeffington

Rasilek

January 19 2010
Nick,

I want you to know that I am thrilled to be here among such an amazing group of people. This thread is very moving.

I thank you for having me, and taking the time out of your busy life to keep the site looking and functioning beautifully. When I signed up here last year, it was quiet. Now, the fleet has grown immensely and has become a very lively place.

Enjoy your gift, Well deserved, and heres to many fun times with Stonewall Fleet in the final frontier!

Regards,
Steve
Edited January 19 2010 by Rasilek

January 19 2010
You all, I can't describe to you enough how amazingly touching this is. You had me in tears as I read this.

I'm so glad that we started this fleet because without it, I wouldn't have met all you fantastic people. If it hadn't been for all of you, this Fleet wouldn't be what it is today. All of your dedication and energy helped to keep me motivated and goal oriented to keep pushing for the site and the fleet to be better and better.

Seeing the membership grow, more and more people in the chatroom and our long discussion about everything under the sun has been wonderful. I can't wait to play this lifetime with all of you.

Thank you so much.
Nick

Treksplorer

January 19 2010
This is probably one of the best things I've seen a guild do for their leader. Kudos. Total respect.
Rob Franklin

evanescent

January 19 2010
Enjoy Nick!!
Darrin

Amidar

January 19 2010
Congrats! You are really so deserving of this. Thank you for all you do!

January 20 2010
You guys are so awesome.

Every hour I go and look at this.

Brandon Felczer

CapnBranFlakes

January 20 2010
Nick, Thank you for being a pioneer and keeper of history; the events at Stonewall shall always be remembered thanks to people like you who are willing to keep the torch of truth and liberty alive. Wishing you the best from here to the stars and much appreciation above all else for building a fleet that can truly take anyone where no one has gone before.Sincerely, Zander Hawk