Resolute Resolutions

Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 01 2020
Did you know that 80 percent of new year's resolutions fail? Is your new year's resolution to get into shape? Unfortunately we can't all be blessed with Odo's shapeshifting genes! Or perhaps you want to learn a new skill, play an instrument, or speak a new language! Or perhaps, you just want to share what you are grateful for in 2020? Let's join forces and try to stick to our goals together! Write down your resolution here and get support from the stonewall gaming community. Share your tips, share your struggles, share your victories, share your recipes. Together we can make all our resolutions reality! 
2 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 01 2020
I really  need to get back  in shape, and to start  eating  better. My New Year's resolution is to get fit, and to cut back on the  junk food and beer.
Unknown Person liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Resolute Resolutions

January 01 2020
My New Year's resolution is to lose my Christmas kilos before March... by that time we move into our new place with a new gym and I want to get properly toned up there before the end of the year.
3 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

Resolute Resolutions

January 01 2020
My resolution is to wake up earlier every morning and do something productive to get my head in the game for the day and help me be more mindful.  I have an area already picked out for stretching, a morning meditation and some light work-out at home before going to work.  I've never been a morning person though and crave those extra minutes of sleep, so it's going to be tough for me.  

4 people liked this
Joey Holweger

Jspectre

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
i will clear more clutter from my life. 
4 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
Day 1 - I arrived at my grandmother's to wish her a happy new year and she bought us cakes, and my favourite wines (which she smilingly told me), and fresh salmon, and cheeses. What was I to do? Break my granny's heart? Surely not... So I decided to resolutely postpone my resolutions by just onnnneeee more day and eat all that came into my sight.
But today, I am going to be good! Whole-grain cracker for breakfast and for lunch, and bouillabaisse for dinner. Today I have really started and I know I can do it!
3 people liked this

Unknown Person

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
I'd like to get healthier both in body and mind. I already eat quite well, but I do eat a lot and I do love carbs. So I'm starting the new year off with a bit of a cleanse, a week of eating soups (lots of variety though), and then raw blueberry porridge in the morning. Hopefully that will get my stomach back to a normal size, and if not, well at least I've started to develop a habit of eating breakfast!

I'd also like to make mindfulness and exercise more of a regular habit.

I'd also like to carry on my digital cleanse/decentralisation. Last year, I made a conscious effort to take control of my online life. I switched to private (and environmentally sustainable) email, a secure cloud service, and got rid of Windows on my laptop.

I'd like to find a new job.

I'm kinda sidestepping the whole "resolution" thing and going for "would like to" instead. Hopefully, it makes it more of a want in my mind rather than a need or "should do this".
4 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
Plazma's Log 2, January 2020

It's day one of my resolution, despite my coworkers bring me  what  seems like 2 tons of junk food, I haven't been tempted. Breakfast this morning was a birthday cake remix flavored protein shake, and coffee. I can do this, I have to.
2 people liked this
Alison Demzon

Demzon

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
Got two things to do here: get the jewelry business going again, and get the second book in a series I am writing done and ready to publish.
4 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
Quote by Demzon
Got two things to do here: get the jewelry business going again, and get the second book in a series I am writing done and ready to publish.

Oh wow, you make jewelry? Awesome! Show off your skills please. :)
2 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Resolute Resolutions

January 02 2020
Quote by Saintplazma
Plazma's Log 2, January 2020

It's day one of my resolution, despite my coworkers bring me  what  seems like 2 tons of junk food, I haven't been tempted. Breakfast this morning was a birthday cake remix flavored protein shake, and coffee. I can do this, I have to.

Woot! Awesome... you totally got this! My day 2 is actually day 1, but going well... am a bit hungry, but only 40 more minutes until dinner time.
Alison Demzon

Demzon

Resolute Resolutions

January 04 2020
Quote by Chipz416
Quote by Demzon

Oh wow, you make jewelry? Awesome! Show off your skills please. :)

Well, I am working of getting things listed on my demzon.com site. I just got the first book up on Amazon yesterday at amzn.com/B083G8MQTZ, that’s the first in a series I am writing. More past jewelry pictures from when I have the jewelry business going better is at Facebook.com/demzonstudios
2 people liked this
Alison Demzon

Demzon

Resolute Resolutions

January 04 2020
So, I guess an update on how I am moving.
  • Got to 2000 words on book two of the Stephanie McIntyre Investigations series.
  • Got two more thing that I already had made listed on my jewelry sales page. 
  • Got one new piece of jewelry started. It’s been a while, so I need to get a feel for soldering again. 
  • Have a few other projects lined up to start today along with the one new one I started the other day.
  • Got a batch of ISBNs ready for books. All prepped and just need other details filled in when the books are done.
3 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

Resolute Resolutions

January 04 2020
Oh wow, nice work Demzon, looks pretty cool! Thanks for showing! :)

I'm still on track with my resolution. Yesterday I went out for drinks and dinner with a friend and really wanted to stay true to my limits of calories, which gets more difficult when alcohol starts influencing your judgement. But I did it... yaay!
3 people liked this
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 06 2020
I should post more but I got distracted by I side project. So I've lost a pound only 20 more to go, I made an amazing beef and broccoli the other day, super tasty and low carb. I was nervous about this but so far it's going well. My mom got me this for Christmas... 
soon think it will fit perfectly 

2 people liked this
Hai Tang

VietHai

Resolute Resolutions

January 06 2020
My Goals:
  1. Pass 2 teacher license exams before the end of June
  2. Catch up working on the screenshots after passing teacher license exams
  3. Workout to keep my body in shape after passing teacher license exams
3 people liked this
Edited January 06 2020 by VietHai
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 06 2020
Awesome goals!
Alison Demzon

Demzon

Resolute Resolutions

January 11 2020
Well, I got a bunch of people reading my book apparently. At 4000 words on book two of the series.
Edward Lloris

Saintplazma

Resolute Resolutions

January 14 2020
I'm  up to three lbs lost, and rotated  Intermittent Fasting into my diet plan.... mornings  are tough but I'm  slowly getting  use to it.