Seven Gays of Christmas - Winter Whirl lead-in

Ted Hembach

TLara

December 27 2019
Today I'm grateful for us. Yeah that's right us, and what we can achieve if we try and want. We can solve problems and can overcome injustice and unequality, if we manage to conquer our fear.

This song is about people succeeding in their revolution (Hungary 1956):
That's how grateful we are!
5 people liked this
Nicolas J. Artley

Khazaan

December 27 2019
Today i am grateful for the nature that surrounds me ... starting from my little plants in the room up to the big forest next to the village i am living in, which provides me with great walking path (on sand) and always a little different fresh air to breath in, other than just the city air with tastes of cars, benzole, restaurant and fast food stands and such.

Its especially relaxing wandering the forest in rain ... for various reasons. The smell is different and it is even more unlikely to meat (for me often stressful and annoying) people ...
6 people liked this

December 27 2019
For this seventh day, I chose the most basic thing: I am grateful for LIFE.

There would be a lot of stuff to say about my personal reasons to be be thankful to be alive every single day, but I think I'm gonna keep sad and horrible stories out of this wonderful uplifting thread (which I am very grateful for that we had it! It was lots of fun! You people wrote very inspiring things!) and just say:

Life is precious. And if you ever think it's too hard, my advise would be to try making it through just one more day. Or even take it 10 seconds at a time.

Lechaim!
5 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

December 28 2019
Day 7:

I am very grateful to Stonewall Gaming Networks creation.. within these walls of safety I have made so many great and fun memory's over these past.. 7 years, and have made a lot of fantastic friends.
Since the beginning I wanted to be part of the Admins who bring the community together on event days both in game and out.
Im grateful for having the opportunity to have done that now.. and hopefully Ive inspired others to help bring creation and fun into wanting to become the next generation of admins, so i can sit back and cheer you on from a distance!

7 people liked this
Stephen Douglas

Zoxesyr

December 28 2019
i am grateful for my family, my friends (especially my Stonewall fleeties), my health, my neighbors, my job...oops that's more than one and i could make this list much longer
6 people liked this

December 28 2019
Today, I'm grateful that despite all the damage I've tried to do to my body and mind over the years, I can still walk, I've never broken a bone, I have little scars and that I'm not missing any parts of the body. I'm grateful for being in more-or-less one piece, despite everything.
5 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

December 28 2019
I'm a bit late but holiday distractions kept me away for a few days. I was saving one for last: I am grateful for this fleet. I consider a bunch of you my friends, and I don't bestow that title lightly. I am so glad I've had the good fortune to be part of this amazing group of people for several years now. I've played a lot of games and been a member of a lot of guilds, fleets, and other associations, and this one is, by far, the best of them.

I wish I had a way to show my appreciation for the people in this fleet, but there are just so many of you that it'd take months to thank all of you properly. Maybe if you all took numbers or just kept it to small groups. I'll see what I can work out.
5 people liked this
Cal

calx

December 28 2019
Today is all about SGN. It's come together like a ragtag fleet in search of new members and new gaming platforms. To gayly go where no LGBT+ has gone before. And in that journey the bonds of friendship forms and memories made. Here's to you all. Llap

4 people liked this

December 28 2019
Today, I'm grateful that I managed to survive the entire day of running Winter Whirl, despite being an introvert with a limited processing capacity. 

I would also like to invite everyone to try and continue expressing gratitude each day in your private life. Maybe next year we can compare notes and see if it had a lasting effect on your outlook?
3 people liked this