Stonewall's Sompek Challenge!

Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 30 2019

Honourable warriors of Nagh'reD!...Brothers and sisters of Legion...and redshirts Valued members of Stonewall fleet(s).

Captain Kiki and Admiral Trick are here to introduce to you our latest fleet event and challenge, Stonewall's Sompek Challenge!

Like years before, let us join forces in the fight against the fierce holograms without their safety protocols engaged to see who is the bravest of them all! Who can reach the highest number of rounds? Prove yourself as a warrior of Stonewall!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How will it work?
  • Between the 30th of August (from this forum post going live) and the 8th of September (closing 11:59 pm UTC) you will have the chance to fight with your fellow fleeties to show off your ground prowess and enter into the challenge by posting a screenshot on this forum post.

• To be counted as a team you must have at least 3 members from the stonewall fleets or armada fleets (E.g. minimum yourself and 2 other fleeties)

• You may enter as many times as you wish but only your highest score will count and win you a prize

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes:
Now we all know the real prize is the friendship we make along the way, however...
The Three teams that reach the highest rounds posted here will each win SWC to spend in our very own stonewall fleet store!

1st Place:
  • Each member of the first-place team will receive 3 SWC each!
  • Not to mention Bragging rights.

2nd Place:
  • Each member of the second-place team will receive 2 SWC each!

3rd Place:
  • Each member of the third-place team will receive 1 SWC each!

I hope to see you all in game soon!

Myself and Trick will be around to help as backup for teams during the event but don’t worry the glory will be all yours and we won’t take any SWC from the event! (We are just more excited to see how high we can all go!)

Qapla’!

8 people liked this
Edited August 30 2019 by Kierix
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

August 31 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, you have your first entries from:
tinkerbrows#9571  and
@audiored
@Kierix
Round 47!
Can't wait to see what everyone else reaches! 
4 people liked this
Edited September 01 2019 by Kierix
Sej @Ereiid

Ereiid

September 01 2019
3 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

September 01 2019
Quote by Ereiid

@Ereiid
Rolendas
@Kierix
IMTrick
3 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

September 03 2019
I only had time for one Sompek run before leaving for the week, so we made it a fun run with our ground deficient alts.  Unfortunately, we only completed 12 rounds, but we had a fun time!  Screenshots below.

Team Members:

• Voleron
  • Lemark77
  • Hippiepink
  • Tedhembach
  • Khazaan

5 people liked this
Edited September 03 2019 by Voleron
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

September 03 2019
Quote by Voleron
I only had time for one Sompek run before leaving for the week, so we made it a fun run with our ground deficient alts.  Unfortunately, we only completed 12 rounds, but we had a fun time!  Screenshots below.

Team Members:

• Voleron
  • Lemark77
  • Hippiepink
  • Tedhembach
  • Khazaan

Proud of you guys!
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 04 2019
Rounds : 32

Stonewall Members:
GXV3
Hippiepunk
Tedhembach
x2 random puggers

(side note: always take the Teds with you.. they are the best healers in any game)

click to enlarge image

5 people liked this

Unknown Person

September 08 2019
https://www.stonewallgaming.net/photos/147181

@Halish
Lordzandor#5872
@hippiepunk#4241
@bradley1701
TedHemback

Round 17! ... not to shabby considering I forgot to equip my weapons at the start so for the first couple of rounds i was punching the baddies :p
6 people liked this
Cal

calx

September 08 2019
wowser
only joined to get the dancey unlock but we ended up doing 86 rounds!

that was rather fun and brought back challenge to STO and made it feel good again!
kudos to the full stonewall team and special shout out to amber who single handedly kept us going :D

our team:
insanefuture79
akinori
tedhembach
mawz
yaris8

4 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

September 09 2019

WINNERS

The Sompek Challenge has drawn to a close, and the following honorable warriors have emerged victorious:

1st Place - 86 rounds - @Jspectre, @Saintplazma, @TLara, @Mawzie and @Calx win 3 SWCs each

2nd Place - 79 rounds - @Ereiid and @Rolendis win 2 SWCs each

3nd Place - 47 rounds - @audiored and @aroaceRihanha win 1 SWCs each

Prizes will appear in your SWC accounts shortly.

The Combat Operations and Klingon Affairs Departments acknowledge all of the combatants for their heroism and bravery in valiant combat against endless waves of opponents, and would like to also recognize Fleet Captain @Kierix for his work in organizing this event. Qapla'!
8 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

September 09 2019
Congrats to the winners and ALL participants .. all your SWC cards have been updated.

Im thinking next Sompek challenge.. I need to strategize a bit more than i did this challenge.... it also gives me time to upgrade my ground gear .. sadly I have never paid that much attention to ground pew pews.. but this was fun!! 
I need gold gear!!!! all goooold!!
Thanks Kierix and Tricky, looking forward to the next one!

4 people liked this
Cal

calx

September 13 2019
yes this is almost like overwatch!
u do have to apply teamwork, in conjuction with your gear and skills and equipment slots
but it's so satisfying and exhausting at the same time :)

Unknown Person liked this