You can only miss someone if they go away.

Unknown Person

July 28 2019
Hello again fleeties!

I've been away since February due to plain old game burnout, but the 217th Rule of Acquisition (you can't free a fish from water) started nagging at me so I'll start to be online a bit more. I half expected to have gotten booted out of the fleet for inactivity after that much time, but it looks like @Zander_Hawk just assumed I was cloaked and didn't notice I was actually gone for that long.  :P

I'll probably ease back into the game slowly since after 6 months I'm sure to be rusty (not to mention having the time), but I've missed STO and you all, so I will be online here & there. I've actually been jumping on for about 5 minutes a day this month to get the Risa Corvette tokens, but that's really been all.

Rather than my Ferengi main I'm most likely going to be playing my TOS "kinda-sorta-but-doesn't-really look like me IRL" toon the most to start with, since I finally got that TOS T6 Connie I've been lusting after ever since it came out, hooray! And it's not one of those JJprise or Discoprise mutants either; it's the old-school originator, not the imitators (crewed with the TOS holo-boff set, natch). I thought that Voth boat I didn't really want was never going to sell, so imagine my delight when I logged in yesterday to find a message saying that it finally had! 

Anyway I've prattled on more than Morn after a few drinks, so I'll STFU now and see you in-game!
2 people liked this
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 28 2019
Glad to have you back with us!! 

Unknown Person liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

July 31 2019
missed you tek!
Unknown Person liked this
Edited July 31 2019 by Kierix