Spring Readiness Initiative

April 25 2019

[PRIORITY TRANSMISSION FROM THE SPRING READINESS INITIATIVE]

Now that Spring has reached even the furthest reaches of the northern hemisphere, it’s time to kick back and put away the uniform for a while.This weekend, put on your best outfit, grab some friends and take a long overdue shore leave. Don’t forget to take pictures!~

The Spring Readiness Initiative is composed of two activities happening over this weekend - A small screenshot challenge and an outfit contest.
7 people liked this
Edited April 26 2019 by Voleron

April 25 2019
[Screenshots]
Choose one of the following themes, dress up and take a lovely screenshot with your fleethearts:
  • Hiking trip
  • Picnic
  • Stroll through the park
  • Sightseeing

Once you’re done, post the screenshots in this thread. Creativity, teamwork and posing will be judged.The deadline for submitting screenshots is Sunday as midnight GMT (Remember to consult the Worldclock for your timezone equivalent)
Use of Demorecord is highly encouraged. VietThai wrote a great guide on how to use it. This helpful tool will also allow you to launch your recorded footage directly, without messing with the launcher.
If you’re not use how to get a link, you can use Imgur to upload the screenshots (You do not have to register), or post the picture in the #screenshots channel on our Discord and open the image in your browser to get the link. Whatever works, just as long as your entry ends up in this thread :)
Screenshot deadline is Monday, at 3AM GMT.
Ozzies and Kiwis, this one’s for you

[Costume Contest]
Spring Chic - Show us what you would wear for a night of clubbing on Mirror Bajor!
To give all of our fleeties a fighting chance, the outfit contest will run throughout Sunday. When you are ready, please message me (@Balduranne#6092) on Discord or ingame to participate and take an outfit.
The soft deadline is Monday, GMT 3AM (In other words - Whenever I go to sleep).

Results and winners will be posted on Monday, after we’ve had a chance to review the entries and judge.
All winners will receive StoneWall Credits for use in our fleet store, go check it out!
Rewards:
1st Place - 3SWC + Additional rewards
2nd Place - 2SWC + Additional rewards
3rd Place - 1SWC + Additional Rewards

All prizes and items available on the fleet store come from users, so consider donating next time you get lucky with lockboxes ;)

While you’re waiting for the results, why not checkout the Spring Screenshot Challenge?
8 people liked this
Kieran Kiki

Kierix

April 27 2019
Toj@IMTrick and Kiki'tlan@kierix went for a Hike on Risa!

11 people liked this
Edited April 27 2019 by Kierix
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

April 27 2019
Here are my screenshot and costume contest entries!  

• Hiking through Risian caves: Voleron, TedHembach and Hippiepunk
  • Voleron's Mirror Bajor Clubbing Outfit

Hiking Screenshot Details
While other tourists are content to incinerate their epidermis on the roving vendor infested beaches of Risa, a trio of real adventurers including Voleron, TedHembach and Hippiepunk, went off spelunking for the day.  With only a handful of Starfleet issue flares and a torch to guide them, the trio had the adventure of a lifetime!

Clubbing Outfit Details
While on shore leave on Mirror Bajor, Voleron likes to blend in by leaving behind the flashy outfits of Club 47 and by donning some less ostentatious threads.  Although more subtle in design so as not to attract the watchful eye of the Intendant, this nondescript clubbing outfit still manages to convey the "pitcher in the streets, and in the sheets" message!  A different hair style is a mirror universe staple, as is a well groomed and evil looking goatee.  The facial tattoo adds a dark eye shadowing, accentuating Voleron's mysterious mirror universe look, while acting as an aphrodisiac for members of the same sex.  Keep your eye out for an outfit like this in your size at Garak's Clothiers on Deep Space Nine, set to release with other summer lines this June!    

8 people liked this
Edited April 27 2019 by Voleron

April 27 2019
I was going to just take pictures of people for the costume contest, but you can also submit your own photos like Voleron did. The idea is just to make sure everyone can participate, regardless of time zones :)
2 people liked this
Cal

calx

April 27 2019
"Picnic"
Got invited to see 
A whole new colony world
Sitting by the sea
With my princess 

8 people liked this

April 27 2019
Quote by calx
"Picnic"
Got invited to see 
A whole new colony world
Sitting by the sea
With my princess 

Which one is your princess, though? :D
3 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

April 28 2019
I should warn you all.. every spring, Pete the Sandwich licker is about.
Soon as winter is over.. he comes out of hiding and has the appearance of a tree stump.. 
so be on the look out when you are taking your spring snaps, enjoying your picnics...
This guy ruined my spring readiness entries while i was trying to take the perfect picture of a unique spring fashion. :(
So I found this brochure on Risa, that tells you all about what he does.. and what he looks like.

#springsnaps

7 people liked this
Cal

calx

April 28 2019
Lol where's part 2? That's amazing Gareth!

Unknown Person liked this

April 28 2019
I would definitely lick her baguette.
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

April 28 2019
Party time on Mirror Bajor? My Disco toon is ready! Rain or sunshine, let's jazz this place up!
7 people liked this
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

April 28 2019
Quote by Balduranne
Quote by calx
"Picnic"
Got invited to see 
A whole new colony world
Sitting by the sea
With my princess 

Which one is your princess, though? :D

It is I, his Royal Highness Prince Jamal al-Fayed. First we went on a magic carpet ride, and then I showed Cal the colony world.
Kevin Van Eeten

Chipz416

April 28 2019
Quote by calx

The like button doesn't even come close to express how much I like this!
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

April 28 2019
Quote by calx

That’s awesome!  What an amazing video of your picnic adventure!!  Might it make the community creations portion of our next livestream?  Me thinks so!

April 28 2019
[Incoming transmission from the Spring Readiness Initiative]

Well folks, the time is here! As we make our way to Mirror Bajor, it's time to present the other contestants, starting with Valorin! (@TedHembach)

It's never too bright for her in the nightclubs of Mirror Bajor! Let this shadowy beauty sweep you off your feet, and teach you the secrets of the night.

Let's give it to Valorin!
7 people liked this
Edited April 28 2019 by Balduranne

April 28 2019
Coming up next is Melor (@Hippiepunk), the Blue Benzite Beauty you just can't help but notice~

Set Phasers to Stunning and let her light your night and dazzle you color coordinated Starfleet fashion ensemble.

7 people liked this
Audio Red

audiored

April 28 2019
Quote by calx

game over, no one can compete with that.  
Audio Red

audiored

April 28 2019
Springtime on Andoria!  

7 people liked this

April 28 2019
Our next contestant is Aethra (@IMTrick), in his classy Talaxian Easter Egg Attire!

Those moves! Those colors! Those eyes!

He will take you away on his dreamboat, if only you let him~

7 people liked this