[Reviewed] Recruit?

Recruit?

September 25 2018
Hi

I'm sorry if this post is annoying or inappropriate. It most likely is. I have been away from the game a few months (due to health stuff) but returned now. I've been playing for over 5 years and have always been a member of a Stonewall fleet. Now I have a Rom-fed char. and managed to join SW legion, of which i have been a member at least three-four times over the years. I have autism and anxiety so i don't interact a lot with ppl or join fleet events and such. i don't know how and I just feel awkward, scared and uncomfortable, so I really don't know anyone, but i have always been an avid contibutor to fleet projects. The least i can do. Again I've been put as a 'recruit', which feels a bit sad, having to wait, as a reoccurring member, to even being able to donate a few shield batteries to the fleet bank. :/ Maybe you have changed the policies so even old members have to start as recruits, and if so I apologize, but if not; I don't get why i should have to be a recruit when i have supported and been a member of the SW fleets for 5 years. Inky Dinky@lejonbrudet
Zander Hawk

Zander_Hawk

Recruit?

September 25 2018
Hello TomenSbriel,

Pursuant to our policy, characters are removed when they become inactive for 90 days or more to allow new and active characters to remain within our fleets. Cryptic has a 500 character capacity on fleets therefore it would be impossible for us to retain everyone's inactive characters.  When a character is removed from a fleet it looses its rank (this is part the games mechanics), the good news is, is that it is extremely easy to rejoin a fleet and have your character's rank restored.  Leadership should have checked your membership status and promoted your characters to the appropriate rank as shown within our member management system -this step may have been inadvertently skipped, it happens, I usually blame it on my 7 am to 5 pm job.  I'll review our rosters this evening and promote your character(s).

Regards,

Zander Hawk
Admiral and Chief of Membership Management
Stonewall PS4 Fleet Administrator

STONEWALL GAMING NETWORK
STONEWALL FLEET
Department of Membership Management

Email: zander.hawk@outlook.com
Discord: Zander Hawk#8659
TomenSbwriel liked this

[Reviewed] Recruit?

September 25 2018
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

[Reviewed] Recruit?

September 25 2018
Hi Tomen!

We’re happy to have you with us!  I’ve had some characters removed for inactivity before too - not a big deal.  When I return from an extended period away, I just have any online Fleet Captain or Admiral send me an reinvite.  Like Zander mentioned, just let them know you’re a returning member and you’ll be promoted straight up to member rank. 

Cheers!
Dave.