Stonewall's 9th Annual Pride Weekend!

Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 05 2018

Founded in 2008, Stonewall Fleet is one of Star Trek Online's oldest and largest fleets, and we're proudly the premier gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer, two-spirit and ally fleet within the game!  Ever since the first year following the fleet's inception, Stonewall has hosted an annual pride celebration, opening it's doors to the entire Star Trek Online community and inviting everyone to come out to celebrate with us.  

In keeping with that tradition, we here at Stonewall are excited to host our NINTH annual pride weekend on July 14th & 15th, 2018!  This time of year is a time of great celebration for the GLBTQ2+ community.  Millions worldwide celebrate in remembrance of the Stonewall Riots, which were a major changing point in the gay & lesbian rights movement that not only affected the GLBT community, but the entire world.

For this occasion, Stonewall Fleet will be hosting events in both Star Trek Online and on the SGN Discord server throughout the July 14th & 15th weekend, and as always, the events will be open to the entire Star Trek Online community!  We hope that you'll join us and your Stonewall fleet members and friends in the celebration!  Among some of the many events and games that we're running during the Pride weekend are:
  • Pride Parade
  • Pride Prom
  • Video Quiz Event
  • Trek Trivia Interactive Audio Event
  • Klingon Boasting competition
  • Grand Melee Tournament
  • The A-maze-ing Risa Race
  • And so much more!

For our entire weekend event schedule and a description of all of our Pride events, check out our official Pride page by clicking right here!  We're so excited for our big event and hope to see you and your friends from both outside and within Stonewall at #StonewallPride18!  Spread the word!

7 people liked this
Edited July 05 2018 by Voleron

July 05 2018
I'm super hyped for the outfit contest, as always :D
2 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 08 2018
STONEWALLS 9th PRIDE RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN FOR SALES

To go alongside the variety of events planned, Pride raffle tickets are on sale NOW, with just a week before Pride Weekend, so you have plenty of time to buy tickets. Winners will be drawn from a random name selector and recorded for all to see. The first name drawn will be for the first prize, the second name drawn will be for the 2nd prize and etc. Once your name is drawn from a hat, you're a winner and can no longer win another prize. Raffle Winners will be announced during the Pride Prom. Tickets are 200,000 EC Each (look out in StonewallFleet chat or Discord, for a chance to buy tickets from a Fleet Captain or Admiral within the Department of Resources).
Last year Raffle sales (EC pot) were over 250 million EC

Prizes
  • First PlaceElachi Sheshar Dreadnought Cruiser
  • Second Place: 50% of EC Pot
  • Third Place: 50% of EC Pot
  • Fourth Place: Random T5 Lock Box ship
  • Fifth Place: 10 Lock Box Keys
  • Sixth Place: 10 SWC
  • Seventh Place: 7 SWC
  • Eighth Place: 5 SWC
  • Ninth Place: 3 SWC

-------------------------------------

Look out for Ticket Sellers in chat...
    @GXV3
    @robin
    @Tlara
    @nivagni

Huge thank you to Robin for his amazing Donation of The Elachi Ship worth over 1.4 Billion EC

9 people liked this
Edited July 09 2018 by GXV3
Audio Red

audiored

July 09 2018
Wow that is hell of a donation.  @robin gives a lot to the fleet.  We should name the Starbase after them. 
3 people liked this
Robert

robin

July 10 2018
Lol, audiored. With what I'm getting back from the Fleet, I really feel appreciated enough :)
Enjoy the summer events.
3 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

July 10 2018
Nevertheless the donation is very cool as well as Audioreds suggestion to name the starbase Robinsons!
Unknown Person liked this
Robert

robin

July 10 2018
Diversity. Equality. Unity. Strength (well, OK, I think that last one should be renamed to Klingon, HoS). These are good, sound names for starbases, Robinsons doesn't really stand a chance in comparison ;)
And please, let's not highjack the thread with discussing my modest donations.
4 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

July 10 2018
Hello fleethearts!

As I wasn't able to celebrate my birthday on Risa this year coz Lohlunat Festival started so late, I also wasn't able to give away free Favors on my Party. So I decided to give away

FREE RAFFLE TICKETS

this year at our Pride. Here is how to get your free raffle ticket:

Meet me (that is TedHembach) at our Pride Fleet-Event on Saturday and give me a call. I will call you back asap and give you your ticket number. That's it. But there are a few restrictions:
  1. You have to be a member of one of our Stonewall Fleets, as it is possible to win Stonewall Credits, which are only redeemable for Stonewall Fleet-members.
  2. The give-away offer is limited to 50 free tickets. Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
  3. The give-away will start with the Opening Ceremonies on Saturday.
  4. The give-away will end when our Pride Parade on Saturday is finished.

Good luck and see you at #StonewallPride18.

6 people liked this

July 10 2018
Quote by robin
Diversity. Equality. Unity. Strength (well, OK, I think that last one should be renamed to Klingon, HoS). These are good, sound names for starbases, Robinsons doesn't really stand a chance in comparison ;)
And please, let's not highjack the thread with discussing my modest donations.

I dunno, I like Starbase Robinson :D

July 13 2018
Hey folks, I'd like to buy 10 raffle tickets but I haven't found anyone online and I'm leaving for a weekend at the lake party in ~30m

Can someone either just hit me up Monday for it or get the money from @Kayawyn please?

Unknown Person

July 15 2018
7 people liked this
Ted Hembach

TLara

July 15 2018

6 people liked this
Edited July 15 2018 by TLara
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 16 2018

With Stonewall's 9th Annual Pride Weekend now wrapped up, we wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make our pride weekend a success!  First off, hats off to all of our amazing Admirals and Fleet Captains of Stonewall Fleet, who donated their weekend to filling the celebrations with events and entertainment for all of us, not to mention the many, many hours of preparation that went into planning the weekend, selling raffle tickets, and making amazing activities such as the Discord video quiz come to life!  I think you'll agree that nowhere but Stonewall, will you find this sort of passion, creativity and dedication that helps make each of these awesome event weekends come true!

Most importantly, a huge 'thank you' to every member of the community and the Star Trek Online player-base at large, who came out to participate throughout the weekend, whether it was enjoying one of the long list of unique, Stonewall events or just chilling out with us in chat or on Discord, to the relaxing tunes of Radio Risa!  

Share with us!  
  1. Tell us what your favorite part of this year's Pride was!  Maybe it was making a new friend, or perhaps enjoying an event... or making off with a big prize!
  2. Have some screenshots?  Upload them to this thread or drop them in our screenshots channel on Discord!
  3. We'd also like your feedback!  What was amazing?  What do you want to see at Pride again?  What could be done better?

The ears of Stonewall Fleet's leadership are open, and they'd love to know what you thought!  Help them make next year's 10th anniversary Pride an even bigger success!

6 people liked this
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

July 16 2018
Adding on from what Voleron said... all your #SWC Stonewall Credits have been updated to those who have won, and we have welcomed 4 new members to the SWC group!
(if you have forgotten your SWC link, private message me on here or discord)

As said in game... you may get 1SWC for the best screenshot or feedback you leave on this thread.
join Kalen and Tlara in uploading your snaps!

6 people liked this

July 16 2018
Sorry I missed it folks :) I mean I was semi comatose floating in a lake with a girly drink most of the time so I didn't miss you all THAT much but still sorry I missed it :)
2 people liked this
Leon Keogh Hendricken

MoonBeamSpectrum

July 16 2018
Hey, hows it going?  

Just wanted to say thanks again for the events and the amount of work put into them, it was superb.  I am glad I was finally able to attend and actually take part in this years one, also my first time taking part and doing it with the Stonewall Members. I am happy to say laughs were had a plenty and the banter was grand. I met and made some new friendships and mates and strengthed others.  

All in all it was an a-maze-ing affair :D

Untill next year m'dears.

Live long and Sashay
Edited July 16 2018 by MoonBeamSpectrum
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

July 16 2018
Thanks for coming out for the fun @NanoLion!  Glad you had a blast!!

Unknown Person

July 16 2018
I wasn't able to participate in the entire event due to my PC upgrade shenanigans, but I have to say that the maze was by far my favorite part. The "traditional" events were fun as always, but more CUSTOM events like that would get a big thumbs-up (or something) from me!

I may or may not even be inspired to attempt Foundry authoring again...

Unknown Person

July 17 2018
Quote by GXV3

Raffle Winners will be announced during the Pride Prom.

Since I wasn't able to attend the prom, who were the raffle winners? I presume that since I haven't gotten any surprise loot I didn't win anything, but still curious to know who I should be jealous of.  :P
Edited July 17 2018 by Unknown Person