Nobody talking about Discovery?

Frozenlily

Nobody talking about Discovery? [possible spoilers?!]

February 05 2018
And so it begins me flooding the forums haha...

Have you all been watching Discovery? Are you an instant fan or took a while to like it? Too messed up to fix for season two? 
Let' see talk about it!

I started watching after the first night it premiered because Canada doesn't have it on Netflix... wtf Netflix board... I blame Trump haha
My favourite character is Admiral Cornwell. An age appropriate woman in a position of power among multiple leading women is awesome! 

SPOILERS?!?!?!

She's also from the mental health branch of the medical division which is just amazing! I started out playing STO in season 1 and Scott Tetrius' story was that he was like her!! A counselor who rose his way up to Vice Admiral. (till the 60 cap) My fiancé was like "what are the chances!" And to make it all the more sweeter when a Klingon roared in her face she roared right back! Now that is my kind of character.

Who do you guys like so far?
Unknown Person liked this
Edited February 05 2018 by Frozenlily
Dave (Voleron)

Voleron

February 05 2018
Welcome back Scott!

We've migrated over to a Discord server now, where we have a dedicated Discovery/spoiler channel to chat about all the latest Discovery happenings!  Most of the conversation happens over there :)  Discord joining instructions can be found here: http://www.stonewallgaming.net/pages/sgn/how-to-join-discord

Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

February 09 2018
I actually just saw my first episode, the most recent, when I was in Canada this past week. I really struggle with watching "dark" things, so I've been leery about Discovery. But I really liked the episode I saw, and now that the season is nearly over, I'm going to watch it all.
Whittier Strong

SiranNataan

March 06 2018
I watched. I liked.
Cal

calx

April 22 2018
It's Trek for the new age