Halloween Steam Deals

Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
With Halloween around the corner, Steam has in preparation has put together a series of deals for this weekend, until the 2nd of November.

Friday the 13th: The Game is at a discounted rate of 50%.

Dying Light is at a discounted rate of 50%, or pay for the Enhanced Edition of Dying Light at its 60% discounted amount.

Resident Evil 7 is at a discounted rate of 50%, or pay for Deluxe Edition for Resident Evil 7 with its season pass at a discounted rate of 40%.

Dead by Daylight is at a discounted rate of 50%, or pay for Deluxe Edition for Dead by Daylight at a discounted rate of 50%.

and much more.

And who says Christmas just stops at Christmas.

Remember, the deal last until 2nd of November, so there are only a few days remaining.
2 people liked this
Patrick Aka Trick

trick

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
Also on sale and somewhat Halloween-worthy (and I just snapped these two up myself):

Day of the Tentacle Remastered is 66% off. If you're an old-school gamer you've probably played this and know it's an absolute classic game that's a bit more wacky then spooky, but the remastering is really well done and the game holds up a lot better than you'd expect. If you're nostalgic for LucasArt's adventure games from the early 90's, or just want to have some fun for a while like we used to do back in the old days, this is $5 you won't regret spending.

Torment: Tides of Numenera is 56% off (about $20 US). It's the "thematic successor" to Planescape: Torment, easily one of the best isometric single-player RPGs ever. If this comes anywhere near the original's storytelling, memorable characters, and dark spooky atmosphere, it's going to be awesome. And if not, hey, at least it's cheap while the sale runs.

Thanks for the reminder, @Dax_aussie_boy!
Edited October 27 2017 by trick
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
Your very welcome @trick
Gareth GXV3

GXV3

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
Oh wow! thanks.
Dead by Daylight is such a steal at that price for the amount of fun you can have. 100% recommend it! 
Download it everyone! and i'll try and kill you all!

Unknown Person liked this
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
A very nice and caring individual had gifted my Friday the 13th. *hint hint, stab stab*
Michael Minks-Bungard

Dax_aussie_boy

Halloween Steam Deals

October 27 2017
Quote by GXV3
Oh wow! thanks.
Dead by Daylight is such a steal at that price for the amount of fun you can have. 100% recommend it! 
Download it everyone! and i'll try and kill you all!

I agree it’s a steal, but let’s get cray cray and do Friday all traditional halloween style.